Mahoraga’s technique is to adapt to the opponent’s technique and in Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 231, it is revealed that it needs four spins of its wheel to get used to the technique.
In the last chapter, we saw that Mei Mei was explaining the trump card of the Zenin Clan which is Mahoraga. Choso said that Mahoraga can adapt to any kind of attack. Yuji then asked Choso if it can adapt to the Unlimited Void. On the battlefield, Sukuna was back on his feet as Gojo’s attack was destroyed by Mahoraga. But Gojo’s attack has a sure hit effect that meant someone else took the attack.
We then saw that Sukuna put it on Megumi’s soul. Sukuna then sent Mahoraga back and Gojo laughed at him for being desperate. Sukuna wanted Megumi to adapt to Gojo’s void but he can not as only his soul was used in the process. If Gojo expanded his domain again, Sukuna would have to summon Mahoraga again.
Gojo was set to finish Mahoraga in one shot. Sukuna laughed at him and then we saw Gojo nosebleed. It was deduced that this is the effect of the constant use of the reversal technique. Sukuna then opened his domain but it got destroyed within seconds. Sukuna also started to bleed due to damage to his brain. Gojo then said that he is still going to look cool in front of his students and then landed a punch on his face.
Jujutsu Kaisen 231 Release Date
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 231 will get released officially this upcoming Sunday 6th August 2023. If you also read other Weekly Shonen Jump mangas too, we cover their spoilers every week, check them out from our home page in case you read them.
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 231 Release Date
|6th August 2023
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 231 Raw Scans release
|2nd August 2023
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 231 Raw Scans
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 231 Raw Scans have been released and the chapter gives us more detail about Mahoraga and how Gojo can defeat it.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 231 Spoilers
- The chapter starts with Kusakabe asking everyone if anyone’s ever been seriously punched by Gojo.
- Panda says he tried once and Yuta says he got hit with limitless once but it was not serious.
- Yuji says Nanami once told him that if wants to become a Jujutsu Sorcerer he should not compare himself with Gojo.
- Gojo overlaps the effect of Blue, which sucks in things and enhances his fist with cursed energy.
- So Gojo’s hand feels like getting struck with something solid.
- Back to the fight, we see Gojo throwing Sukuna all over the place.
- Gojo then attacks using debris around them.
- Then he uses his legs to crush him but Sukuna dodges the attack.
- Gojo then suddenly creates multiple clones of him.
- All these clones try to punch Sukuna all at once.
- Sukuna holds the real Gojo’s hands and punches him back.
- Gojo flies him away but Gojo grabs onto a traffic light signal and sits on top of it.
- Mahoraga adapts when it receives an attack from the opponent and the wheel turns a spin.
- Gojo notices that wheel turns black when Sukuna is using Domain Amplification and at that time it cannot adapt.
- Gojo then throws the light signal at Sukuna.
- Sukuna holds it and then thorws it towards Gojo.
- Everyone is talking about how many spins would it take for Mahoraga’s wheel to adapt.
- Gojo says to Sukuna that the wheel needs total 4 spins to completely adapt to his infinity and there are still 3 more spins to go.
- Sukuna replies that this is the countdown of his life.
- Gojo then says that he will kill Sukuna before those three spins.
- Chapter ends.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen 231?
To read the latest Jujutsu Kaisen chapter you can visit two different websites but we recommend you use only official websites and legally support the artists. Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 231 will be officially (and for free) available to read in English at MangaPlus and Shonen Jump section on the Viz Media official website.