Gojo and Sukuna both took brain damage and are bleeding in Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 230. Gojo took the damage because of his reversed cursed technique while Sukuna was affected by Gojo’s Unlimited Void. Read more about it below.
In the previous chapter, we saw that Gojo and Sukuna opened their domains again even after their domain collapsed two times already. Gojo looked in good condition there but Angel said that now Sukuna can also regenerate his cursed technique using the reversal technique as Gojo used it in front of him. Kusakabe said that Gojo will be at an advantage if he breaks Sukuna’s domain once again.
Shoko also said the conditions were favorable towards Gojo. She continued that if Gojo gets to use his Unlimited Void even for a few seconds, Sukuna will deal heavy damage and if Shrine collapsed under three minutes, Gojo will win this fight. Next, they all noticed that the domain opening time of Gojo was a little ahead of Sukuna which was because Sukuna healed his body first.
As a result of this delay, Sukuna’s Shrine collapsed in under three minutes. Gojo then used Unlimited Void and Sukuna summoned Mahoraga. Gojo was surprised but then tried to finish Mahoraga but it destroyed his domain from the inside. Gojo realized that Mahoraga is already adapting to his void.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 230 Release Date
Jujutsu Kaisen 230 will get released officially this upcoming Sunday 30th July 2023. If you also read other Weekly Shonen Jump mangas too, we cover their spoilers every week, check them out from our home page in case you read them.
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 230 Release Date
|30th July 2023
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 230 Raw Scans release
|26th July 2023
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 230 Raw Scans
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 230 Raw Scans have been released. The chapter shows that as the battle between the two powerhouses is advancing they both are getting exhausted.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 230 Spoilers
- The chapter starts with Mei Mei explaining the trump card of the Zenin Clan that is Mahoraga.
- Choso adds that Mahoraga can adapt to any kind of attack.
- Yuji asks Choso if it also adapted to Unlimited Void.
- On the battleground, Sukuna is back on his feet as Gojo’s Void attack was destroyed by Mahoraga.
- Someone else took the ‘Sure Hit’ of Gojo’s Unlimited Void.
- Gojo deduces that it wasn’t Mahoraga, Mahoraga put it on someone else.
- Sukuna put it on Megumi’s Soul.
- Sukuna then sends Mahoraga back into his shadows.
- Gojo mocks Sukuna and says that he is happy that Sukuna is fighting so desperately.
- Sukuna wanted to get rid of Gojo’s Unlimited Void.
- When he was not using his Domain Amplification, he made Megumi adapt to Gojo’s void using Ten Shadow Cursed Technique.
- Gojo thinks to himself that Megumi has not adapted to Unlimited Void as his soul was used only in the process.
- If Gojo expands his Domain again, Sukuna will be forced to summon Mahoraga.
- This time Gojo will make sure to finish the Shikigami in one shot.
- Sukuna laughs and says he will not be able to use his domain expansion again.
- We then see Gojo starts to nosebleed.
- Sukuna says he used his reversed cursed technique to recover himself.
- Sorcerers deduce that Gojo has used his process of destroying the brain and healing it 5 times now.
- Sukuna asks Gojo “You are reaching your limit right?”.
- Sukuna says that this time he will close his domain with a barrier so Gojo can not escape.
- He just has to cut Gojo and adapt to his void.
- Gojo is still bleeding and falls to his knees.
- Sukuna then tries to open his domain Malovalent Shrine but it gets immediately destroyed.
- Sukuna also starts to bleed as his brain also took damage due to Void.
- Gojo laughs at Sukuna as he can not expand his domain now.
- Then Gojo points at Mei Mei’s crows and says that my students are watching me and I am still going to look cool.
- Gojo then pulls Sukuna towards him and lands a hard punch on his face.
- Chapter ends.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 230?
To read the latest Jujutsu Kaisen chapter you can visit two different websites but we recommend you use only official websites and legally support the artists. Jujutsu Kaisen 230 will be officially (and for free) available to read in English at MangaPlus and Shonen Jump section on the Viz Media official website.