Looks like Naoya could not handle the fight after it turned into a 4 Vs. 1 in Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 197. Naoya was severely injured and that made him fustrated and he revealed his next move. Read till the end for complete info.
In the previous chapter, we saw that Miyo’s only purpose for entering the barrier was Sumo. His domain is also very simple and is related to Sumo fights. All elements get erased inside the Sumo ring including the cursed energy too. The domain does not get completed until both sides agree to the match.
Miyo asked Maki to have a match with him and Maki agreed to it. Kamo did not like the decision. Maki was thinking about the missing piece. The match started and Miyo slammed Maki down and told Maki that she is not focused. Maki told him, about her worries and Miyo said that let’s have a match again because he can only teach through Sumo.
Miyo lectures him that she is too focused on that does not mean anything and she should feel what is around her and feel the freedom. Maki then defeats Miyo and breaks out of that domain with a big smile and says that she is in her prime condition.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 197 Release Date
Jujutsu Kaisen 197 is going to be released officially this Sunday 11th September 2022. If you read other Weekly Shonen Jump mangas, we cover their spoilers too, check them out from the home page in case you read them.
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 197 Release Date||11th September 2022|
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 197 Raw Scans Release||8th September 2022|
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 197 Raw Scans
Jujutsu Kaisen 197 Raw Scans are out and this chapter tells that Naoya is getting frustrated as it has turned into a four vs one situation but Naoya is also in the mood for a fight. Check out the raw scans below.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 197 Spoilers
- Chapter Title – Sakurajima Colony, Part 7
- The sumo fight between Miyo and Maki lasted only a minute.
- Naoya keeps increasing his speed but Maki can keep up with him.
- Naoya then distances himself.
- Kamo already knows that he is preparing for another attack.
- Naoya is angry and goes for an attack.
- Maki is thinking about her old self and how she has changed because of Mai.
- Naoya attacks Maki but she manages to dodge it and then punches him.
- Maki seems to be able to see the temperature and the density of the atmosphere around.
- Naoya is angry because someone with no curse energy like Maki can hit his cursed spirit form.
- Then Miyo and Daido hit Naoya.
- Miyo gives him a headbutt and Daido slashes Naoya in two.
- Maki doesn’t need glasses now, she can see curses without them thanks to Mai.
- Naoya is severely injured and thinks Maki resembles Touji.
- Naoya says that he will be the one standing on that side. [Touji’s side]
- At the end of the chapter, Naoya’s Humanoid form appears from the part that was cut off.
- Naoya uses his Domain Expansion.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen 197?
To read the latest Jujutsu Kaisen chapter you can visit two different websites but we recommend you to use only official websites and support the artists in a legal way. Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 197 will be officially (and for free) available to read in English at MangaPlus and Shonen Jump section on the Viz Media official website.