Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 148 will be focusing on the ongoing trouble between the members of the Zenin clan and how they are planning to get rid of some of their own. Spoilers and Raw scans have been released for the upcoming chapter, you can read them below.
In the last chapter, Principal Yaga was executed by Principal Gakuganji on the orders from Jujutsu society as he was declared a preparator for the Shibuya incident. We also saw the backstory of Principal Yaga and Panda. Yaga created Panda using the cursed technique and he cared about him as his own child.
A panel showed both of them holding hands and they looked like a father-son duo. On the other side, Kusakabe freed Panda to save Yaga but it was already too late when he reached there. In the last panel, Panda can be seen crying over Principal Yaga’s death.
Also, we have different things on Jujutsu Kaisen, You can check them out too.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 148 Release Date
Jujutsu Kaisen 148 will be released after a week’s break on 16th May 2021. The latest chapter will be released along with My Hero Academia 312 and One Piece 1013. Make sure to check them out if you follow these mangas.
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 148 Release Date||16th May 2021|
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter148 Raw Scans||13th May 2021|
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 148 Raw Scans
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 148 Raw Scans has been released online. We are also attaching a piece of it so you can the idea of where JJK 148 is heading.
JJK Chapter 148 Spoilers based on leaks and raw scans also have been covered in the spoilers section below. Don’t forget to check them out.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 148 Spoilers
- Chapter Title – ‘Be fully prepared when you do things’
- On the first page, Maki and Mai are shown as babies and there is some talk about their bond.
- Maki talks to Megumi about Naobito’s will and says that he should become the head of the Zenin Clan.
- Megumi immediately rejects it as he considers it very troublesome.
- Maki explains that they can have several advantages if he becomes the head of the clan.
- Then she explains that she can not become the head as she is not capable enough and wouldn’t be able to support Mai that way.
- Megumi agrees to this yelling ‘Okay, I get it.’.
- Naoya talks to Maki and says ‘Your face looks awful. It won’t go back to the original, right? Now what you are going to do?’
- Naoya continues ‘You can not use cursed techniques and can not see curses. Your face was the only strong point, now no one is going to pay attention to you.’
- Maki doesn’t reply to him and remain silent.
- After that Maki meets with her father Ogi and she gets to know that Mai got badly injured because of Ogi.
- Then she starts fighting Ogi.
- Ogi ‘Do you know why Naobito was able to become Zenin Head, and not me?’
- Maki replies saying ‘Because you are a scum who can kill their own children’.
- After that fight starts and Maki gets injured at the end chapter.
- Ogi blames ‘Maki and Mai for his children’s failures.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 148?
To read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 148 online you can visit two different websites but we recommend you to use only official websites and support the artists in a legal way. Jujutsu Kaisen 148 will be officially (and free) available to read in English on Manga Plus and Shonen Jump section on the Viz Media official website.
You can also follow us on Facebook for more updates about Jujutsu Kaisen 148 Spoilers and other updates related to anime and manga.
Lookism Chapter 446 Spoilers, Recap, Release Date and Where to Read