Gojo’s domain collapses again in Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 228 but this time he is able to drag Sukuna with him and Sukuna gets injured due to the domain collapse. Read more about it below.
In the last chapter, we saw that Kusakabe was confused about the reverse cursed technique. Yuta then explained it to him as an engine getting overheated and needed time for cooldown. He then said that he also does not understand it completely but it is a very difficult task. Back to the fight, Sukuna used Malevolent Shrine to its full extent.
Gojo opens his domain again and Kusakabe shouted if he is stupid. Ino also had the same doubt that he is going for the same thing again. They noticed that Gojo has changed the conditions and his domain is stronger than before. Sukuna’s attacks then started landing as he was using domain amplification on top of domain expansion.
Gojo noticed that Sukuna’s must-hit effect was off. Kenjaku explained that it was because Sukuna was trying to survive the void and also to enhance his attack power. Gojo was again at a loss. Then they noticed that the attacks on Gojo were not that effective and he was using the “Falling Blossom Emotion” technique passed down in the big three families. Gojo then expanded his domain to cover Sukuna’s domain and then shrank it to a size of a ball.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 228 Release Date
Jujutsu Kaisen 228 will get released officially this upcoming Sunday 9th July 2023. If you also read other Weekly Shonen Jump mangas too, we cover their spoilers every week, check them out from our home page in case you read them.
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 228 Release Date
|9th July 2023
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 228 Raw Scans release
|5th July 2023
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 228 Raw Scans
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 228 Raw Scans has been released. This chapter is mostly about domains and the sorcerers discussing all the possibilities around it.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 228 Spoilers
- The chapter starts with someone saying a small barrier would logically enhance the stability of the barrier.
- The barrier is smaller than a basketball.
- Kusakabe asks if it is really possible to change domain properties.
- Mei Mei says maybe Gojo wanted to cover Malevolent Shrine’s whole range this time.
- Yuta realizes that Sukuna can also shrink his domain.
- Angel says that if Gojo’s domain is destroyed he is finished.
- Gojo’s domain barrier breaks once again.
- Yuji is getting nervous watching this.
- Then Sukuna’s Shrine also starts to fall apart one by one.
- Sukuna gets injured as his domain collapses.
- Sukuna destroyed Gojo’s domain from the outside and Gojo gave enough damage to Sukuna so he could not maintain his domain.
- Higurama points out that now both Sukuna and Gojo can not use their cursed techniques as their domains collapsed.
- Gojo can use the technique he used earlier to heal his cursed technique but Sukuna can use it too as he used it in front of Sukuna.
- The battle between Sukuna and Gojo resumes.
- Gojo kicks Sukuna while thinking why Sukuna is not using other cursed techniques except Shrine.
- Gojo tries to understand why didn’t Sukuna use the 10-shadow cursed technique or Mahoraga inside the domain.
- Gojo knows Sukuna has a memory of him and Megumi talking about Mahoraga.
- Then suddenly Mahoraga’s wheel clicks a turn and Gojo’s nose starts bleeding.
- Chapter ends.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 228?
To read the latest Jujutsu Kaisen chapter you can visit two different websites but we recommend you use only official websites and legally support the artists. Jujutsu Kaisen 228 will be officially (and for free) available to read in English at MangaPlus and Shonen Jump section on the Viz Media official website.