Ochako was stabbed in the last chapter and she was seriously injured. In My Hero Academia Chapter 393 she is not ready to give up on what she thinks about Toga and thinks she can change her still.
In the last chapter, we saw that Tsuyu was tied up and was not able to free herself as she was injured. Uraraka shouted her name and Toga told her that she cares about others because she had an easy life from the start. A flashback started and we saw Toga’s parents accusing her of killing a bird and drinking its blood. Toga denied the thing but she was taken to quirk counseling and this led her to be more terrible.
In another incident, she kissed a classmate’s wound and her parents accused her of drinking blood again. Her parents considered that they gave birth to something nonhuman. Back to the present, we saw that this was the reason she put on a mask and was pretending to be someone she is not.
After a fight with Twice clones, Tsuyu told Toga that Ochako is breaking her rules for her and she at least hear once what she has to say. We then saw that Ochako was stabbed in the stomach by Toga and she said that they are way different than she thinks. Ochako was coughing blood and Toga said that she can not feel joy like other people. The chapter ended with a Twice and Toga flashback where they talked about Toga picking up a villain name for herself.
My Hero Academia 393 Release Date
My Hero Academia Chapter 393 is scheduled to be released this upcoming Sunday 9th July 2023. The chapter will be in this week’s Weekly Shonen Jump issue along with other Weekly Shonen Jump titles. You can visit our homepage if you read other WSJ mangas too.
|My Hero Academia Chapter 393 Release Date
|9th July 2023
|My Hero Academia Chapter 393 Raw Scans Release
|5th July 2023
My Hero Academia Chapter 393 Raw Scans
My Hero Academia Chapter 393 Raw Scans has been released and the chapter focuses on Toga and Ochako as Ochako tries to convince Toga that she is not a bad person.
My Hero Academia Chapter 393 Spoilers
- Chapter Title – A Girl’s Ego
- The chapter starts with a flashback of the League.
- Spinner realizes that only Toga and Shigaraki don’t have a villain name.
- Spinner suggests “the vampire Carmilla” and Twice “Pikachiu”.
- Dabi says that all these names are terrible.
- Compress then says that Dabi is also not that good.
- Shigaraki says that in the old days, there was no clear distinction between heroes and villains.
- A theory states that your hero or villain name should be given to you by your enemy.
- Sometime after that, people started to come up with their own secret identities.
- Shigaraki then says he doesn’t need one.
- Toga is fascinated by this explanation and says that this is why she joined the League because she wanted to help create a world that’s easier to live in.
- She says that she will continue to live as Himiko Toga.
- Back to the present and Ochako has just been stabbed, but she still manages to say that she’s not trying to pity Toga.
- She touches Toga and activates Zero Gravity.
- Toga then says that Uraraka is saying nice things now, but that later she will lock her in a cage.
- Then she will be given the death penalty and things like they did with Twice.
- Uraraka says that what Toga is thinking is common sense but things would be different.
- Toga then uses a new move: “Dead Man’s Legion,” gathering multiple clones of several different people.
- We then see heroes getting attacked by multiple clones.
- The reporter lady says that the Quirk Doomsday Theory is coming true right now.
- Toga sends a wave of clones at Ochako but she manages to defend herself.
- Uraraka then says to Toga that she can not turn his eye to what Toga did in the past but he now understands that many circumstances must have led her to be the way she is today.
- Toga tells her to stop while reminiscing about Twice as he says that she should live as she wants to.
- Uraraka says that Toga’s smile is so beautiful that it even makes her wish hers could be like that.
- The two are crying and then Uraraka’s fingers start to glow as lightning bolts come out of them.
- These bolts then spread across the battlefield and create an aura, causing the clones to float.
- Ochako says the past is another thing but if Toga still wants to talk to her, she’s willing to give her her own blood for the rest of her life.
- “I want to talk about love with you, Himiko-chan!”.
- Ochako reaches her hand full of blood toward Toga, and in the last panel of the chapter, we see the two as kids.
- Ochako offers her hand so little Toga can drink her blood and stop crying.
- Chapter ends.
Where to read Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 393?
There are two official ways to read manga for free. You can read it on Viz Media’s official website or on Shueisha Japan’s official Manga Plus mobile website and app. These sources provide the latest chapters of your favorite manga available for free. For reading the complete manga you will have to pay.
These are the available details for Boku no My Hero Academia 393 now and if we receive any more information then we will update this article as soon as possible. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more updates about MHA 393 spoilers.