Class 1-A is all set for the upcoming final;battle against All for one and Shigaraki Army in Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 342. The class is out of UA and as the days for final battles are numbered they must be in their prime. This chapter is interesting as we got a lot of information. Read all about it in the respective sections below.
Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 341 Recap
In the last chapter, the story focused on the past of Toga. The chapter’s first page was a full page panel of Toga. Toga was seen entering an old house in an abandoned city. This abandoned house is of Toga from the past. This was the house she used to live in her childhood. One of the pillar of house showed her height marks.
Toga had some flashbacks where her parents were cursing and calling her a devil’s child. She also visited her room and felt some nostalagic moments from the past. She was a happy child and used to sing. Dabi was sitting in a window in her room. After that she left the house, and there was an explosion. Dabi can be seen falling from the window.
Then we saw that Toga has some of Twice’s blood in a tube. All for one was talking with his subordiantes and telling them his plan. Spinner is going to a play a big role from the villains side. Also, Shiogaraki looked like he recovered and was looking battle ready.
Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 342 Release Date
Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 342 will be released this Sunday 6th February 2022 in this week’s Weekly shonen jump issue along with some other manga titles like Black Clover Chapter 322 and Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 174.
|Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 342 Release Date||6th February 2022|
|Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 342 Raw Scans Release||3rd February 2022|
Boku No My Hero Academia Chapter 342 Raw Scans
Boku No My Hero Academia Chapter 342 Raw Scans has been released on various social media platforms. You can check some of the raw scan images below in the mentioned tweets.
Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 342 Spoilers
- Chapter Title – ‘The Calm Before the Storm’
- The chapter starts with two civilians discussing that All for one is back giving orders.
- He asked them to create a group of anti-hero civilians and they need Midoriya out of UA again.
- Shigaraki will be ready in less than a week.
- In the dorms, students are exhausted after patrol.
- Lida tells them how important is the work they are doing and this is no time to rest or complain.
- Deku says that he needs some time to talk about something and looks at Uraraka.
- All Might arrives at the dorms with Tsukauchi and Nezu.
- They are here to discuss Plan B for the final battle.
- Next, we see Endeavor, Hawks, Ragdoll, and Jeanist in a destroyed room where they are discussing their plan.
- Aizawa is in hospital, Aoyama is in his cell while students are listening to All Might.
- The next day, refugees were discussing about Shigaraki as the principal announced that Shigaraki will start moving in 4 days.
- Class A is about to leave UA Premise and they thank everyone.
- The infiltrator thinks that leaving UA is stupid and heroes should stay inside UA.
- But he is satisfied as the order to send Deku out of UA is getting fulfilled.
- We saw parents and siblings of students waving goodbye.
- Students are shifted to a new facility called Troy which is 30 Kilometers away from UA.
- Deku looks out of the window and finds Uraraka alone.
- He goes to meet her and says thank you for the speech she gave.
- She replied that it was no big deal.
- Then Deku asks what is she alone outside, she replies that she is watching the city.
- Then she continues that she thinks she is strange.
- Deku disagrees and tells her several good things about her like her strength, courage, kindness, hairstyle, etc.
- Uraraka is embarrassed and tells him to stop.
- She says that she thinks she is strange because when she was giving the speech she thought of Toga.
- She continues that she wants to know Toga’s point of view on this destroyed city.
- She says that she looks at the city and remembers all the evil and that keeps her sane.
- Deku agrees and says he saw a little kid inside Shigaraki.
- Bakugo, Lida, and Kirishima go to Todoroki’s room.
- He thanks them for their concern but says he is fine.
- Lida says that he can understand because he has an older brother too.
- Shoto says it’s different as he doesn’t know much about Touya and what he likes.
- Bakugo jokes it is probably hot udon and Shoto smiles saying that they can eat it together then.
- We see another glimpse of Deku and Uraraka looking at the city.
- The chapter ends with All for one holding a communicator and saying ‘Let’s get started’.
Where to read Mha Chapter 342?
There are two official ways to read manga for free. You can read it on Viz Media’s official website or on Shueisha Japan’s official Manga Plus mobile website and app. These sources provide the latest chapters of your favorite manga available for free. For reading the complete manga you will have to pay.
These are the available details for My hero academia 342 now and if we receive any more information on Bnha 342 then we will update this article as soon as possible. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more updates about Mha 342 spoilers.