Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 140 will be released as per the scheduled time and the upcoming chapter will be officially titled “Execution”. As the name implies we might see some intense action in this chapter. Read the spoilers below to find out.
In the previous chapter, Yuji and Choso were sweeping out cursed spirits in Tokyo. They both were using their cursed techniques to exorcize the cursed spirits but Yuji has grown tremendously in a short span of time and anyone can notice that. We also got a little detail about Itadori’s father that he might have a scar on his forehead.
After that Noaya was able to find Yuji and Choso bus seemed disappointed as Megumi was not with them. The fight between them starts Noaya can feel Yuji’s power. Naoya was fighting without any intention to kill Yuji. Yuta also appears while the fight was still going on.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 140 Release Date
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 140 is set to be released on Sunday, 21st February 2021 with other weekly shonen jump titles – My Hero Academia 303, One Piece 1005 and other titles. The spoilers and raw scans for the upcoming chapter have been released and you can read them below.
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 140 Release Date||28th February 2021|
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 140 Raw Scans||25th February 2021|
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 140 Raw Scans
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 140 Raw Scans are out and can be seen on various social media platforms. We are also attaching a piece of it so you can the idea of where JJK 140 is heading.
JJK Chapter 140 Spoilers based on leaks and raw scans also have been covered in the spoilers section below. Don’t forget to check them out.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 140 Spoilers
- Official Title – ‘Execution’
- Everyone is impressed by Yuta’s power.
- Naoya is fighting Choso.
- Yuta tries to chase down Yuji and throws a car at him.
- Choso says to Naoya that ‘You are not getting out of here alive after threatening my brother’.
- Yuta jumps from a building and a huge explosion can be seen when he hits the ground.
- Yuji and Choso’s bodies are trembling due to Yuta’s cursed technique.
- Choso and Yuji decide a rendevous point where they were yesterday.
- Yuji remembers Todou’s lesson on manipulating curse energy.
- Yuta’s body is enveloped by cursed energy all time (while attacking and defending both) which makes his every move deadly.
- On the other side, Naoya is planning something else as he says to Yuta that if he kills Itadori, do not report to higher-ups as Naoya wants to use Yuji as bait to meet someone.
- Naoya explains that he is Maki and Mai’s cousin to Yuta and says they can team up as their target is the same.
- Yuta has more cursed energy than Gojou Sensei but Gojou is good at controlling it.
- Yuji remembers Nanami at the last panel and says he can not afford to die here.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 140?
To read Jujutsu Kaisen 140 online you can visit two different websites but we recommend you to use only official websites and support the artists in a legal way. Jujutsu Kaisen 140 will be officially (and free) available to read in English on Manga Plus and Shonen Jump section on the Viz Media official website.
You can also follow us on Facebook for more updates about Jujutsu Kaisen 140 Spoilers and other updates related to anime and manga.
[Yorozu vs Sukuna] Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 218 Spoilers, Raw Scans, Release Date