Fortunatly we will be ablle to read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 139 on time this week. The story is getting heated just after the last arc ended and the new arc got started in Chapter 138.
In the last chapter we saw three new members Naoya, Ougi, and Kanichi of Zenin clan. Maki is seriously injured from the last fight and is in critical condition. Jougo attacked Naobito and Naobito is dead now and Naoya becomes the new head of the Zenin Clan.
Naoya wants to take revenge for Naobito’s death. On the other side, Yuji is pretty upset and depressed because of the recent happenings and does not want to face his fellow members and decides to follow choso. Yuji and Choso get separated from the crew while exorcizing the cursed spirits in Tokyo city.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 139 Release Date
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 139 is set to be released on Sunday, 21st February 2021 with other weekly shonen jump titles – My Hero Academia Chapter 302, and other titles. The spoilers and raw scans for the upcoming chapter have been released you can read them below.
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 139 Release Date||21 February 2021|
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 139 Raw Scans||19 February 2021|
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 139 Raw Scans
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 139 Raw Scans has been out and you can see them on various forums and discussion sites. We are also attaching a piece of it to get you the idea of upcoming chapter.
JJK Chapter 139 Spoilers also have been covered in the spoilers section below. Don’t forget to check them out.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 139 Spoilers
- Title : “The Hunter”
- The number of curses is decreasing all thanks to Choso and Yuji.
- Yuji attracts curses by clapping his hands and then kills them in a tunnel.
- Choso is using Piercing Blood to exorcize the cursed spirits.
- Choso is amazed by Yuji’s growth in a short period of time.
- Choso mentions Itadori’s father and says he might have a scar on his forehead.
- Naoya is able to locate Yuji and Choso’s location.
- Naoya is disappointed as he can not see Megumi anywhere..
- After locaating Yuji and Choso, Naoya starts fighting them.
- After fighting he understands that Yuji is powerful.
- Naoya does not have any intention to kill Yuji.
- Naoya is not sure who is Choso.
- Itadori mentions Gojo Sensei.
- Yuta appears during the fight.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 139?
Jujutsu Kaisen 139 can be read online on two different websites but we recommend you to use only official websites and support the artists in a legal way. Jujutsu Kaisen 139 will be available to read in English on Manga Plus and Shonen Jump section on the Viz Media official website.