Choso started the fight in the last chapter but looks like it did not go well for him in Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 203 as Kenjaku dominated the fight till now while only using low-level curses. Read more about it below.
In the previous chapter, we saw that Tsukumo and Tengen were discussing Star Plasma Vessels from 12 years back. Tengen mentioned Amanai Riko but Tsukumo said not to include her. She was the one vessel that Geto and Gojo failed to save. Tengen and Tsukumo then had a discussion about other Star Vessels.
Then on 16th November at Midnight, Kenjaku crashed into the barrier and said that he had a very important thing to discuss. Kenjaku encountered Choso and said that he is not interested in him anymore, Choso said he feels like killing him. Kenjaku asks about Tengen’s whereabouts, and Choso said Tengen does not want to meet him.
Kenjaku then said that he had high expectations of him as he is a mix of curses and humans but he is just a mere disappointment. Tengen is the solution to Kenjaku’s problem. Choso asked about his motives and Kenjaku said he does not know but this thing might turn out to be interesting. Kenjaku was amused and Choso attacked him using his blood.
Jujutsu Kaisen 203 Release Date
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 203 will be released officially this Sunday 6th November 2022. If you read other Weekly Shonen Jump mangas, we cover their spoilers too, check them out from the home page in case you read them.
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 203 Release Date
|6th November 2022
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 203 Raw Scans
|3rd November 2022
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 203 Raw Scans
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 203 Raw Scans are out and this chapter mostly shows the action sequence between Choso and Kenjaku. Raw scans are mentioned below.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 203 Spoilers
- Choso fights Kenjaku as he wants to know Kenjaku’s tactics.
- He plans to reveal those techniques to Tsukumo and Tengen.
- He says he is not afraid to die and cites his mother’s curse as his motivation.
- Kenjaku is using only low-level curses in the battle but Choso is taking damage.
- Choso asks about Yuji’s role in the bigger picture.
- Kenjaku replies that he is just a vessel and his role is over.
- Kenjaku continues ‘Still, that thing will live on as long as it is home to Sukuna. This chaos will continue and curses will appear’.
- Choso is enraged as he can’t stand Yuji being blamed.
- He tries to attack but fails to do so and misses.
- Kenjaku explains Choso how Geto Suguru’s CT has the power of an army.
- Kenjaku thinks that being a Special Grade Sorceror means having the potential to overthrow a country.
- Choso has an internal monologue where he has failed as a ‘Big Brother.
- He does not care about him at all but he cares about what others think of his brothers.
- Choso gets up in rage and shouts “Death Painting Brothers… Fireeeee !!!”
- Chapter ends.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen 203?
To read the latest Jujutsu Kaisen chapter you can visit two different websites but we recommend you use only official websites and support the artists in a legal way. Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 203 will be officially (and for free) available to read in English at MangaPlus and Shonen Jump section on the Viz Media official website.