Nami and others got on Egghead Island and get attacked by one of them [as a crewmate’s Seraphim appears] in One Piece Chapter 1065. On the other side, Luffy and others discovered some abandoned robots. Read till the end for more info.
In the last chapter, we saw that Kuzan has joined the Blackbeard pirates and he had kidnapped Pudding with the help of Van Augur. Almost half of the chapter was a fight between Law and Blackbeard. Blackbeard was surprised to know that Law has awakened his Akuma no Mi and then attacked Law with a new attack called ‘Grash’.
Law also countered the attack with the attack called ‘Shock Ville’ and it landed on Blackbeard. Doc Q was attacking using his apple bombs, Law got saved by his crewmate. We got to know that Big Mom died in the last battle that happened in Wano. Van Augur suggested that they should return to the ship as Law’s attack landed directly.
Blackbeard declined by saying that moving forward is the only way and they can not back off now from the battle. Bonney revealed that back in time his father Kuma was sentenced to life and he is from a different race. Nami and others went with Vegapunk Lilith while Brook and Zoro stayed behind as they do not trust Vegapunk.
One Piece Chapter 1065 Release Date
One Piece 1065 is scheduled to get released on Viz Media and Mangaplus’ official website on Sunday 6th November 2022. Spoilers and raw scans for the upcoming chapter are already released. You can read the raw scans and spoilers in the respective sections below.
|One Piece Chapter 1065 Release Date||6th November 2022|
|One Piece Chapter 1065 raw scans and spoilers release||2nd November 2022|
One Piece Chapter 1065 Raw Scans and Leaks
One Piece Chapter 1064 raw scans have been released. The chapter shows the fights between Straw hat members as one of them appears as a Seraphim and attacks the other members.
One Piece Chapter 1065 Spoilers
- Chapter Title – ‘Six Vegapunk’
- The color page this week is dedicated to ‘One Piece: Film Red‘ and shows Uta and Luffy.
- Zoro and others are on Egghead island.
- Zoro says that this island is Government’s island.
- Caribou says that when he said he will go anywhere after Wano he does not mean here.
- Zoro, Brook, and Caribou are chilling and drinking some tea.
- Vegapunk reveals that the energy source of the island is ‘Fire’ as fire can be turned into any form of energy.
- Seraphim Jinbe attacks Sanji’s group.
- Robin and Sanji fight Seraphim Jinbe.
- Sanji says while Seraphim Jinbe that he does not care even if it is the real Jinbe and attacks with full force.
- Sanji and Vegapunk 01 have a conversation about the functioning of Egghead Island.
- The other three Vegapunks are shown in this chapter.
- Edison and Pythagoras are robots.
- York is the Vegapunk who eats for other Vegapunks to keep them running.
- Egghead Island is very similar to ‘Ancient Kingdom’ technology.
- So now this is contradictory that Egghead island is an island of the future or the past?
- The chapter ends with Luffy’s group discovering some old robots.
Where to read One Piece 1065?
There are two official methods to read One Piece manga and you should always use the official websites to read the manga as they directly support the artists and creators. We are mentioning the official sources in the below list which you can read for free.
These are all the details available for One Piece Chapter 1065 now. Read them while waiting for the official English release and make sure you use an official website or app for reading the latest One Piece chapter. Also, make sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more updates about one piece manga and other manga and anime.