Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 150 is where Maki will go berserk against her own clan after slashing her father’s head. She is unstoppable right now. For more info read the spoilers below.
In the last chapter, we saw that Ougi dragged his own twin daughters to a training room so that the cursed spirits present in the room can kill them. The curses were scared of Ougi so Ougi left the room and Mai immediately checked on her sister and relieved that she was still breathing.
Then after evaluating the situation Mai decided to do something that killed her but it was all for Maki’s sake. Mai wanted to get her stronger and destroy everything but Mai was holding her back because she never wanted to grow. But now things have changed.
Maki wakes up with a sword in her hand but her sister Mai is dead now. She first kills all the cursed spirits lurking in the training room and then slashed her father’s head into two.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 150 Release Date
The latest Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 150 will be released along with My Hero Academia Chapter 314 and Black Clover Chapter 294 in this week’s Weekly Shonen Jump magazine. If you read these mangas too we cover their spoilers every week, make sure to check them out.
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 150 Release Date||30th May 2021|
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter150 Raw Scans||27th May 2021|
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 150 Raw Scans
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 150 Raw Scans has been released. We are also attaching a piece of it so you can the idea of where JJK Chapter 150.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 150 Spoilers
- The news of Maki killing Ougi spread like fire.
- Jinchi and Naoya get to know about what happened from some family members.
- Jinchi is surprised by this news.
- Nobuaki Zenin orders a squad to capture Maki.
- He also adds that to do not kill her and save a final blow for him.
- Maki killed all the 50 squad members Nobuaki sent.
- Nobuaki, Ranta, and Chojuro are considered best among the Zenin clan.
- Chojuro activates a cursed technique to capture Maki but she cut his hand off.
- After that, she fights Nobuaki and Chojuro and crushes their throats with her bare hands.
- Ranta stops Maki’s movement using his technique but Maki destroys Ranta’s eye too.
- Ranta says to Jinchi that he is sensing Touji-san’s aura from Maki.
- Jinchi throws multiple fists towards Maki using his cursed technique.
- Ranta whose vision is blurred because of the attack walks towards a person and says ‘Jinchi San?’
- But it is Maki holding Jinchi’s severed head in her hands.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 150?
To read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 150 online you can visit two different websites but we recommend you to use only official websites and support the artists in a legal way. Jujutsu Kaisen 150 will be officially (and free) available to read in English on Manga Plus and Shonen Jump section on the Viz Media official website.