Solo Leveling Chapter 140 is just about to get released and the hype is already building for the new arc that is just about to start as all hunter guilds are gathering in America for International Guild Conference where Korean S-Rank Hunter Jin-woo will be representing the Ahjin Guild.
In the previous chapter, we saw many segments in parallel. We saw Agents from American Hunter Association warning Special Hunter Chris about the upcoming danger and who can help him but this was not acceptable by Chris and he orders the agents to leave his house immediately.
Also, we saw that some hunters are excited to meet Sung Jin-woo in the upcoming hunter conference. In the last segment, we got to saw that Jin-woo used his healing potion on Chairman Yu and now he is out of danger. The chapter ends Jin-woo wishing a happy birthday to Jinho.
Solo Leveling Chapter 140 Release Date and Time
Solo Leveling Chapter 140 will be released this Wednesday around midnight on 17th February 2021. The chapter will first be released on official publisher Kakaopage and then will be released with subtitles into various languages like Indonesian, English, Thai etc.
|Solo Leveling Chapter 140 Release Date||17th February 2021|
|Solo Leveling Chapter 140 Release Time||4 AM Korean Time|
There is around a day in the release of solo leveling 140 but the spoilers are out as they are directly taken from the light novel of the same name. Also, the release time and date may vary according to your living area so keep checking your sources to read the chapter at the earliest.
Solo Leveling Chapter 140 Raw Scans
Solo Leveling Chapter 140 Raw Scans will be released after a day from the time of writing and these raw scans will be available on kakaopage official website. The subtitled version takes some time to get released. Read the spoilers for the upcoming chapter below
Solo Leveling Chapter 140 Spoilers
- The matter of Chairman Yu being well in a day from a very serious disease is not a coincidence anymore and Doctors want to investigate it further.
- Chairman Yu also wanted to confirm it personally but as expected the cameras didn’t work.
- All guards protecting the room also confirmed that no one entered or left the room.
- His secretary showed him a document saying that Jin-woo was in Japan all this time and Chairman Yu assumes that it can be the work of the new S-Rank hunter.
- This news is spreading like fire and now Chairman Yu has a new nickname ‘The Invincible’.
- Chairman Yu also liked the name he was given by news channels.
- Now back to the main story, Hunter Jin-woo goes back to collect his 29 Giant Shadow soldiers from Japan.
- Jin-woo lined up these 29 soldiers from No,1 to No.29 and asks who is strongest among you?
- Beru steps up and bowed to Jin-woo while other giants were hesitant to raise their hands.
- After Beru, a giant raises his hand and another one follows him.
- Jin-woo is happy to see this and calls them out ‘No.6 and No,22 to the front’.
- And when Jin-woo said ‘Start!’ the fight between the giants started.
- No.6 beat No.22 in a fierce battle.
- Jin-woo appointed No.6 the leader of The Giant Battalion.
- This concludes Jin-woo’s business in Japan.
- Jin-woo checks his power stats and the stats have risen up after killing the sovereign in the dungeon.
- Now, Jin-woo will be returning to his home in Korea.
What awaits Jin-woo in his next adventure, will be revealed in future chapters. Till then, You can also follow us on Facebook for more updates about Solo Leveling Chapter 140 Raw Scans and Solo Leveling 140 Spoilers.