Solo Leveling Chapter 139 is releasing this Wednesday night and we will get to see what is going on with The Rulers and why they want to kill our hero S-Rank Hunter Jin-woo. Also, The Sovereigns also coming for Jin-woo as he was not given the power directly and is not the original owner of the power.
In Solo Leveling 138 we saw that Giant king Regia who is also a monarch signs a no lie treaty with Jin-woo but when asked about saving all the humans he shows murderous intent and Jin-woo ends up beheading him with his sword. But he said something about war and earth being a battleground was something that troubled Jin-woo.
Regia reveals that The Rulers are coming for Jin-woo and they are already planning their move. It was also revealed that the soldiers with the silver armours and fangs are the soldiers of Rulers’ army.
Solo Leveling Chapter 139 Release Date and Time
Solo Leveling Chapter 139 will be released this Wednesday around midnight on 10th February 2021. The chapter will first be released on official publisher Kakaopage and then will be released with subtitles into various languages like Indonesian, English, Thai etc.
|Solo Leveling Chapter 139 Release Date||10th February 2021|
|Solo Leveling Chapter 139 Release Time||4 AM Korean Time|
There is around a day in the release of solo leveling 139 but the spoilers are out as they are directly taken from the light novel of the same name. Also, the release time and date may vary according to your living area so keep checking your sources to read the chapter at the earliest.
Solo Leveling Chapter 139 Raw Scans
Solo Leveling Chapter 139 Raw Scans will be released after a day from the time of writing and these raw scans will be available on kakaopage official website. The subtitled version takes some time to get released. Read the spoilers for the upcoming chapter below
Solo Leveling Chapter 139 Spoilers
- Two authorized personals from USA Hunter’s Bureau visited Hunter Christopher Reid and told him that he might get killed by an unknown assailant.
- Chris looked surprised ‘Who is going to kill me?’
- Chris said ‘No cat can even touch the lion’.
- Madam Selner tries to explain that she had a dream where Chris was surrounded by some men.
- Madam Selner used to work as a psychic and she is also a awakened one.
- But Chris does not believe her and claims no one can kill him.
- Madam Selner continues but Chris says If what you are saying is true then nothing can be done.
- Madam Selner says that there is a way and someone can save him.
- Madam Selner says Hunter Jin-woo is the only person who can help Chris.
- The name seems unfamiliar but he heard it about some time ago.
- He is the Asian hunter who went to solve the Japanese Dungeon issue.
- But this hurt Chris’s pride and he said to leave the house right that moment.
- After the personals left he said in rage ‘She wants me to ask for help from some second rank hunter.’
- Back in Japan ‘You have killed the owner of the dungeon’ message appeared on the screen.
- Jin-woo leveled up 8 times after killing Regia.
- Jin-woo sees the chains that used to bind The Giant King and says that these might help them in the future.
- He took one chain in his hand and he can easily tell that these chains absorb energy.
- But he realizes that this absorbing power lies within the dungeon and these chains only work when they are attached to the dungeon’s walls.
- These energy-absorbing chains are useless outside this dungeon.
- Jin-woo starts walking outside the dungeon with his ant army.
- This officially concludes the raid in Japan.
What awaits Jin-woo in his next adventure, will be revealed in future chapters. Till then, You can also follow us on Facebook for more updates about Solo Leveling Chapter 139 Raw Scans and Solo Leveling 139 Spoilers.