In the last chapter, we saw Kuma and Ginny’s past and in One Piece Chapter 1098, we will be looking into how Bonney and Kuma came together after her mother Ginny passed away after contracting a rare disease called Sapphire Scale.
In the previous chapter, we saw that the chapter covered the past of Kuma and Ginny. He used to work as a pastor at Church and the events led him to join the Revolutionary Army. Eight years after the God Valley Incident, Kuma was 17 years old at that time and was living peacefully in the Sorbet Kingdom.
Then in Sorbet Kingdom a new King named Bekori came to power and he did not care about the sick people despite that Kuma continued to work for people. He was taking all the pain and diseases inside his body which was causing him great discomfort. This all made Ginny very sad and it made her fall for him.
Five years later, Ginny proposed Kuma but Kuma declined saying that she was annoying. Then they both went on their own adventure and after a few years they met again and it was their reuniting moment but it was ruined as Ginny was taken hostage by some unknown assailants.
One Piece Chapter 1098 Release Date
One Piece 1098 is scheduled to be released in the next Weekly Shonen Jump issue on Viz Media and Mangaplus’ official website on Sunday 12th November 2023. The raw scans and spoilers for the upcoming chapter have already been released and are mentioned below in their respective sections. You can check them below.
|One Piece Chapter 1098 Release Date||12th November 2023|
|One Piece Chapter 1098 raw scans and spoilers release||8th November 2023|
One Piece Chapter 1098 Raw Scans and Leaks
One Piece Chapter 1098 raw scans have been released and the chapter shows us about the time Kuma took responsibility to look after Bonney after Ginny passed away.
One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers
- Chapter Title – ‘Birth of Bonney’
- Ginny was kidnapped to become Tenryuubito’s wife.
- It was reported that Ginny’s entire Revolutionary Army troop was annihilated in a surprise attack by the World Government.
- After Ginny was kidnapped, the Revolutionary Army became more violent and Kuma became much more intense in battles.
- Bonney is the child that was born from Ginny and the Tenryuubito.
- After 2 years, Ginny contracted a rare disease and was released by Tenryuubito.
- Ginny returned to the Sorbet Kingdom and left Bonney with the elders there.
- Then Ginny made a call to the Revolutionary Army and bid her farewell which was unexpected for everyone.
- Kuma said that they would never see her again and tried to teleport where she was.
- She left a message for Kuma but he was not able to hear it as he was teleporting at that time.
- Kuma reached the Sorbet Kingdom but she was already dead.
- Kuma then decided to raise Bonney with the help of the elders.
- He was simultaneously part of the Revolutionary army too.
- Soon Bonney also contracted the rare disease her mother had.
- Kuma quit the army to take care of her.
- Dragon accepted it and said he would ask all the doctors if there was anything that could help her.
- Kuma and Bonney lived as father and daughter as she was not allowed to go outside.
- Six years from present, Kuma asked a doctor about Bonney and the doctor said that she would die around the age of 10.
- Bonney also heard the talk but thought that she would be cured when she turned 10.
- After 1 year of these events, former Sorbet King Bekori returned to the kingdom and started attacking civilians.
- Kuma was called for help to save them.
- Chapter ends.
Where to read One Piece Chapter 1098?
There are two official methods to read One Piece online and you should always use the official websites to read the manga as they directly support the artists and creators. We are mentioning the official sources in the below list which you can read for free.
These are all the details available for One Piece 1098 now. Read them while waiting for the official English release and make sure you use an official website or app for reading the latest One Piece chapter released.