Choso is confirmed alive at the start of Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 211 but things are different now as Yuki’s status is not known and Tengen is captured by Kenjaku. Read more about it below.
In the previous chapter, we saw a big curse with three human kids. These kids were being raised by this curse. Now then in present, Megumi was interrogating a captured soldier and asking him why the armies had entered the barrier and what is their motive behind this attack. After this interrogation, Yuji and Megumi realized that Kenjaku is just using these armies.
Yuji then decided to help those armies. Kenjaku has some plans to do with Tengen. Hana then said to Yuji that he siding with armies will not help anyone and they would have to fight useless battles. Yuji still insisted to help those soldiers. We then saw a big curse using a soldier as bait to attract small curses. Hana encountered that type of curse while moving.
Megumi and Yuji were talking about the talk Yuji had with Hana about the armies. Now from the flashback, the girl from the three kids realized that the curse is not their mother and after that, she followed a white dog which turned out to be Megumi’s divine dog. That little girl was Hana Kurusu that was saved by Megumi in the past. Hana saved the soldier from the curse.
She always thought that she would meet that boy again somewhere in the future and when that happens she will stand beside him. Megumi told Yuji that he is worried about Hana and Yuji said that he is also afraid that she would become a replacement for Nobara. Megumi then scolded Yuji and told him to apologize to Hana. The chapter ended with all of them grouping again.
Jujutsu Kaisen 211 Release Date
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 211 is set to be released officially this Sunday 29th January 2023. If you also read other Weekly Shonen Jump mangas too, we cover their spoilers every week, check them out from our home page in case you read them.
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 211 Release Date
|29th January 2023
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 211 Raw Scans
|26th January 2023
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 211 Raw Scans
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 211 Raw Scans has been released. The chapter shows that Choso was able to survive the battle against Kenjaku but Yuki’s status in not known.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 211 Spoilers
- The chapter begins with a huge beam of light pouring out of all 10 colonies across Japan.
- Now back again in present, Maki meets Yuji and Megumi.
- Choso is still alive.
- She tells them that Choso told her that Yuki was defeated and then Tengen was caught by Kenjaku.
- She tells further that they have secured the back gate of Gojo’s box.
- This is not clear from Choso’s words if Yuki is dead or not.
- They wonder why assimilation has not started yet.
- Then they discuss rules and new rules which are about to get added.
- They end up adding the rule of transferring players from colonies at first.
- The new rule is – A player first needs to invite a new player from outside the colonies as a subsite and then can leave the barrier by spending 100 points.
- Megumi then asked Maki to bring Tsumiki so that they can have her exit the colony.
- Ijichi has been chosen as the substitute for getting Tsumiki out.
- He tells them the story of the past when Gojo saved him.
- Tsumiki reaches where Yuji and Megumi are.
- Megumi transfers 100 points to Tsumiki so that she can leave the colony.
- But she adds a new rule for her freely enter and exit the barriers.
- Megumi looks horrified by her decision.
- Chapter ends.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 211?
To read the latest Jujutsu Kaisen chapter you can visit two different websites but we recommend you use only official websites and support the artists in a legal way. Jujutsu Kaisen 211 will be officially (and for free) available to read in English at MangaPlus and Shonen Jump section on the Viz Media official website.