We are going to look into Hana Kurusu’s past in Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 210 as he was unintentionally saved by Megumi when she was a child and she always believed that she will meet him again one day. Read it in detail in the section below.
In the last chapter, we saw that militaries from various countries had entered the colony and then several Kogane popped up. Kenjaku and Uraume were at different places. Remi was the first one to get attacked by the army. Remi was electrolyzed first and then got injected with a special weapon.
The armies are abducting whoever was coming their way and took them as hostages for research purposes. We then saw Iori Hazenoki who was a partner of Reggie, confronting the army. He remembered that Kenjaku was about to drop a bomb and then we saw Kenjaku releasing many cursed spirits in every barrier.
On the other side, Angel and Hana were investigating the sudden surge of players inside the colony. The soldiers from the army could be seen talking about how weak the sorcerers are and how easy is to capture them. Takaba jokingly said that the sudden surge of players inside the barrier is because he is very famous and they all are his fans wanting to meet him.
The army has reached where Yuji and Megumi are and they are also preparing to counter the attack from the army. This invasion was happening in the past or to be more specific it happened two days ago before the battle between Kenjaku and Choso took place.
Then we got to know why Kenjaku and Uraume brought all these soldiers inside the barriers because they think that the cursed energy inside is not enough and soldiers release some cursed energy when they die. So to increase the cursed energy inside the barriers they brought those armies.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 210 Release Date
Jujutsu Kaisen 210 will be released officially this Sunday 22nd January 2023. If you also read other Weekly Shonen Jump mangas too, we cover their spoilers every week, check them out from our home page in case you read them.
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 210 Release Date||22nd January 2023|
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 210 Raw Scans||18th January 2023|
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 210 Raw Scans
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 209 Raw Scans are out and we see some past connections between Hana and Megumi that how Megumi’s dog saved Hana when she was a little kid.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 210 Spoilers
- Chapter Title – Offering to the Unknown part 2
- The chapter starts with three children with a big curse.
- These abandoned children are being raised by the curse.
- Now in the present, Megumi is talking with a soldier and figuring out why the militaries have invaded the colony.
- Yuji decides to try and save military troops from curse attacks.
- Kenjaku has some plans to do with Tengen.
- They then realize that Kenjaku is just using the soldiers.
- Angel then intervenes saying that It is of no use.
- Hana says they will be involved in useless fights but Yuji still insists on helping them.
- We later see how Yuji and others come across the Soldier whom they were just interrogating.
- A huge curse is seen using a soldier as bait to fish out lesser curses. Hana encounters one such curse.
- We then see Megumi talking about the discussion Yuji had with Angel earlier in the chapter.
- One of the girls from the flashback at the start of the chapter realized that the one raising them was not her mother.
- She followed a dog with a white fluffy tail which turned out to be Megumi’s white divine dog.
- That girl turns out to be Hana Kurusu who was saved by Megumi when he was a kid unintentionally.
- Now in present, Hana saves the soldier from the curse.
- Hana always believed that she would come across that boy one day and she will stand beside him.
- Megumi then tells Yuji that he is a bit more concerned about Hana.
- Yuji says he is afraid that Hana would become a replacement for Nobara.
- Megumi scolds Yuji and tells him to apologize to Hana.
- At the end of the chapter, they regroup again.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen 210?
To read the latest Jujutsu Kaisen chapter you can visit two different websites but we recommend you use only official websites and support the artists in a legal way. Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 210 will be officially (and for free) available to read in English at MangaPlus and Shonen Jump section on the Viz Media official website.