Koby, Grus, and other Marines have escaped from Hachinsou with Garp staying behind in One Piece Chapter 1088. Things were already bad for Garp but they got more darker at the end. Read about it in detail below.
In the last chapter, we saw a flashback where we got to know about the past Kuzan and Garp shared and the ships they used to practice their punches. Brannew said that there was a rule whenever they practiced here they were not allowed to use any special powers. In Hachinsou Garp was fighting the Blackbeard Pirates.
Garp threw San Juan Wolf into the sea and stopped the attacks using the Pirates’ bodies. Kuzan was also up while Garp told Koby and Grus to run as he will take care of things there. Koby then saw a woman getting attacked by pirates but it was a trap. Shiryu tried to stab Koby but Garp came in between and took the attack on himself.
Garp then slammed Shiryu into the ground. Garp was then getting attacked by all the Blackbeard pirates at once. In another flashback, we saw Kuzan asking Garp to make him a disciple but Garp declined. Kuzan then trained himself until his punches started sounding the same as Garp’s. Back to the present, Garp and Kuzan punch each other. Pizarro was about to attack the battleship of Garp with his giant hand.
One Piece 1088 Release Date
One Piece Chapter 1088 is scheduled to get released in the next Weekly Shonen Jump issue on Viz Media and Mangaplus’ official website on Sunday 23rd July 2023. The raw scans and spoilers for the upcoming chapter are already released and are mentioned below in their respective sections. You can check them below.
|One Piece Chapter 1088 Release Date
|23rd July 2023
|One Piece Chapter 1088 raw scans and spoilers release
|19th July 2023
One Piece Chapter 1088 Raw Scans and Leaks
One Piece Chapter 1088 raw scans have been released and the chapter shows that the Marine’s business in Hachinsou is over and Koby and the other Marines have left the place.
One Piece Chapter 1088 Spoilers
- Chapter Title – ‘The Last Lesson’
- The chapter starts with a flashback in the Old Marineford and Garp is taking a class of new Marines.
- Koby is also present in the class.
- Garp asks the Marines if there are one baby and one old man on an empty island who would you save if your boat could only hold two people?
- Koby says he would get down from the boat and save both, Garp throws a chalk at him.
- He then told them to save the baby as the old man has little time to live.
- Later Garp gets scolded by a marine instructor and is told not to teach something like that again.
- Garp disagrees and says the future of young people is limitless.
- In another flashback, we see Blackbeard agrees to leave Amazon Lily but with 800 Marines and the battleship.
- Vice Admiral Yamakaji is silently watching this.
- Then Koby steps up and offers Blackbeard to take him as a prisoner instead of the Marines.
- Back to the present, everyone is in panic mode on Garp’s ship as they try to stop the giant hand.
- Koby says if that hand comes down, hundreds of people will die.
- Garp then tells him to follow his orders as he will be creating an opening for them.
- Garp then orders that Koby must destroy the giant hand while Grus must protect the battleship from debris and Helmeppo must cover Koby and Grus in the meanwhile.
- Koby is in shock and says he can not destroy something this big.
- Garp says that an instant decision must be made to win a fight.
- Then the three start moving while the Pirates laugh at them for being helpless without Garp.
- Pirates then attack them and Helmeppo deals some damage.
- Garp stands up and launches a quick attack on Kuzan surprising him. Kuzan is on the ground.
- Then he moves towards the skull and splits it into two. This injures Pizarro’s real body heavily.
- Koby then follows after Garp and jumps in the air to stop the giant hand.
- Pizarro can still move and tries to crush Garp’s ship as an act of revenge.
- Garp has a flashback of the time when Koby and Helmeppo joined the Marines and Koby used to train in the secret.
- Garp smiles and Koby is about to attack the giant hand.
- Koby says many people will die if I don’t stop this and then destroys it.
- Pizarro is in severe pain as his real arm breaks.
- Koby, Helmeppo, and Grus are on the battleship now.
- Garp then tells everyone to get on the ship using Den Den Mushi.
- He orders them to sail away from Hachinsou and full speed.
- He says he will find his own way to survive and their safety is most important as they are the future of the marines.
- Koby is crying and tells them to head back, Grus stops him.
- We then see Garp on the ground with an ice blade in his chest and he is still laughing.
- He is surrounded by Blackbeard pirates and Kuzan.
- We see Kuzan’s face only not his eyes.
- The newspaper reports that Young Hero Koby has returned safely while Legendary Hero Garp disappeared at Hachinsou.
- The last panel shows, Marine ships reaching Egghead Island.
Where to read One Piece Chapter 1088?
There are two official methods to read One Piece online and you should always use the official websites to read the manga as they directly support the artists and creators. We are mentioning the official sources in the below list which you can read for free.
These are all the details available for One Piece 1088 now. Read them while waiting for the official English release and make sure you use an official website or app for reading the latest One Piece chapter released.