Leonidas was a great warrior of his time but looks like things are different in Record of Ragnarok Chapter 80 as he struggles against the Sun God Apollo and is not able to land any attacks.
In the last chapter, we saw the story of Sparta’s leader Leonidas. We got to know why he was followed by the soldiers and what made him this impactful. In 480 BC, Xerxes lead an army of 300,000 which was the strongest of that time. He was Persian and attacked Greek Alliance to take control of it. The Greek army at that time had around 7000 soldiers.
The elders of Greek decided that they will not fight Xerxes as there was a festival going on which was celebrated for the Sun God Apollo and the Greeks did not fight during the festival. Then one young man, Leonidas stood up from the crowd and called the elders stupid. He said that he was not going to follow some ritual about a god he had never seen.
The elders asked why he is going to fight when no one is going to defy the Oracle. He replied that he would also like to drink and sleep all day but this is the time to fight and he will fight. This motivated many soldiers and soon 300 Spartans were ready to take on 300,000 Persians. This was about to be their last fight but they were all highly motivated and did not have any regrets about their decision.
Back to the present, Leonidas’ grudge against Apollo was clear and he also did not like to get ordered to do things. Apollo was listening to all this calmly. Leo then turned his shield into a weapon but Apollo stopped it with his bare hands. Leo then injected energy into that weapon and it threw Apollo away. He then told Apollo that if he wants to live he should be standing against Sparta.
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 80 Release Date
The Record of Ragnarok Chapter 80 will get released in Japanese on 25th July 2023 and spoilers and raw scans of the upcoming chapter have already been released online. The English-translated version of the latest Shuumatsu no Valkyrie chapter will take around 4 to 5 days to get translated into English and then get released online. So, till then you can enjoy the raw scans and spoilers that are mentioned below until the English translation for the upcoming chapter gets released.
|Record of Ragnarok Chapter 80 Release Date||25th July 2023|
|Record of Ragnarok Chapter 80 English Release Date||30th July 2023 or Later|
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 80 Raw Scans
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 80 Raw Scans has been released. The chapter shows the fight as it proceeds and both the fighters use their weapons to gain the momentum of the fight.
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 80 Spoilers
- The chapter starts with an explanation of Apollo’s weapon which is called the thread of Artemis.
- The name of it is derived from her twin sister, Artemis.
- The last attack from Leonidas was not enough to put Apollo on the ground.
- Leonidas uses his weapon again to attack Apollo.
- Apollo dodges the attack with very fast movements.
- Ger notices Apollo closely and notices that his hands are shining, this is the thread of Artemis.
- The thread is wrapped around his gloves but it can change shape whenever needed.
- Brunhilde adds that the thread is made up of light energy and Apollo uses the thread to stop the last attack from Leo.
- Apollo then uses his thread to form a new weapon.
- Apollo is very famous among women and the women in the arena are cheering for him.
- Leonidas has also realized how the thread works.
- Leonidas’s weapon can work like a yo-yo and he uses it in every direction possible.
- Well, this move is not that efficient as Apollo dodges all the attacks and Leo loses a lot of stamina.
- They both can move this fast as they both have boxing backgrounds.
- The gloves he made using the thread also suggest that he wants to defeat Leon in a boxing match.
- Leo is at a disadvantage as his continuous attacks are not landing.
- Then suddenly he notices Apollo by his side and after dodging a few attacks he gets punched in the face.
- The momentum is on Apollo’s side but he is listening to his surroundings carefully.
- Apollo then says that the ring is too big and then draws two lines using his thread.
- Chapter ends.
You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more updates and details about the Record of Ragnarok Chapter 80 Spoilers (Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 80) and more. Also, keep checking Anime Troop for more updates about the Record of Ragnarok and other anime and manga series.