Kizaru was able to get away from Luffy using his clones in One Piece Chapter 1093 but he will have to eventually face him until we reach an outcome or the Yonkous leave the island.
In the last chapter, we saw that Kuma had reached Mary Geoise and launched a shock attack that destroyed several buildings. Sakazuki confronted Kuma and said that they could not control him anymore so he had to die. Sakazuki then attacked Kuma destroying one of his legs but Kuma was able to teleport himself from there.
Sakazuki remembered that time he told Bonney that Kuma chose this for himself and Bonney said this can’t be true. Back to Luffy vs. Kizaru, Luffy was in his Gear 4 form and Kizaru acknowledged that Luffy has gotten stronger since his fight with Kaido. Kizaru asks Luffy why he wants to save Vegapunk and Luffy counters why he wants to kill him. Kizaru then kicked Luffy which sent him flying.
Kizaru then moved towards Bonney and Bonney attacked Kizaru but Kziaru dodged. Kizaru then went to where Vegapunk was and said that his plan had failed. But before he could attack Dr. Vegapunk, Luffy appeared in his Gear 5 form and grabbed Kizaru with his right hand. The chapter ended with the Iron Giant getting activated.
One Piece Chapter 1093 Release Date
One Piece 1093 is scheduled to be released in the next Weekly Shonen Jump issue on Viz Media and Mangaplus’ official website on Sunday 24th September 2023. The raw scans and spoilers for the upcoming chapter have already been released and are mentioned below in their respective sections. You can check them below.
|One Piece Chapter 1093 Release Date||24th September 2023|
|One Piece Chapter 1093 raw scans and spoilers release||20th September 2023|
One Piece Chapter 1093 Raw Scans and Leaks
One Piece Chapter 1093 raw scans have been released and the chapter shows the ongoing fight between Kizaru and Luffy as they both are trying their best to win this fight.
One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers
- Chapter Title – ‘Luffy vs. Kizaru’
- The chapter starts with Luffy attacking Kizaru.
- Kizaru is unaffected by the attack and looks very calm.
- Vegapunk decides to go to the “Fabirio Phase” in the control room with Sanji and Atlas.
- Their motive here is to save Bonney and they have their own vehicle called ‘Vega Tank’.
- Vegapunk refers to Bonney as a little kid.
- Nami, Usopp, and Edison remain in the “Control Room”.
- Jinbe is carrying all Vega Punk’s stuff to the back of the island.
- Lilith is using Franky Shougun to bring Thousand Sunny to the same point that Jinbe is going to.
- Franky is going down to the “Fabirio Phase” too.
- In the Fabirio Phase, Bonney is up against the Marines.
- Sentomaru passes out while trying to save Bonney from an attack.
- Back to Zoro and Lucci’s fight, Zoro’s swords have flames and Lucci is in his awakened form.
- Zoro mocks Lucci saying that he will never reach their captain at this rate.
- Back to Luffy vs. Kizaru, Luffy throws Kizaru into the sea.
- Kizaru flies back and then creates multiple clones of himself.
- These clones attack Luffy and he gets minor injuries.
- Luffy uses “Gomu Gomu no Dawn Stamp” to destroy all Kizaru clones but the real Kizaru is not there.
- Real Kizaru has returned to the “Control Room” to kill Vegapunk.
- Kizaru flies towards the “Vega Tank” and attacks it with light, but Luffy follows him.
- Luffy takes in Kizaru’s light and splits it in multiple directions.
- The “Vega Tank” arrives safe at the “Fabirio Phase”.
- Atlas then overwrites Kizaru’s order to the Pacifistas.
- The last panel shows Saturn staring menacingly.
Where to read One Piece Chapter 1093?
There are two official methods to read One Piece online and you should always use the official websites to read the manga as they directly support the artists and creators. We are mentioning the official sources in the below list which you can read for free.
These are all the details available for One Piece 1093 now. Read them while waiting for the official English release and make sure you use an official website or app for reading the latest One Piece chapter released.