Boruto is going to fight Code in the upcoming Boruto Chapter 63 so that he can stop code from taking Kawaki away and can buy some time until the adults arrive. For more info read the article till the end.
Boruto Chapter 63 release date
Boruto Chapter 63 is set to be released on 20th October 2021 with Dragon Ball Super Chapter 77 in Shueisha Japan’s monthly magazine V-Jump. Spoilers for the upcoming Boruto chapter are out and you can read them below,
|Boruto Chapter 63 release date
|20th October 2021
|Boruto Chapter 63 raw scans release
|19th October 2021
Boruto Chapter 63 Raw Scans
Boruto Chapter 63 Raw Scans has been released, you can check them below in the mentioned tweet. Also, don’t forget to read the spoilers to get an idea of what is going to happen in the upcoming chapter.
Boruto Chapter 63 Spoilers
- Chapter Title – ‘There’s no use in Arguing’
- Boruto is on the cover page of this chapter forming a Rasengan.
- Code reestablish contact with Ada.
- Ada is angry with Code as he was not listening to her.
- Code and Ada talk about how Boruto found Kawaki.
- Ada is jealous of the special bond between Boruto and Kawaki.
- Kawaki wants Code to take him away.
- Boruto doesn’t want this to happen and wants to hold Code as long as the adults arrive.
- Kawaki wants to sacrifice himself for the safety of Hokage.
- Kawaki thinks that Code is taking orders from someone else and he wants to negotiate with that person.
- Looks like Ada has a crush on Kawaki.
- Suddenly Boruto punches Kawaki for complicating the situation.
- Boruto says that he will save Kawaki.
- Ada is moved by Boruto’s speech to Kawaki.
- Code is also having second thoughts about using Boruto as a sacrifice but he also considers this mission important.
- He also wants to test Boruto’s capability as quality of sacrifice.
- Kawaki knows that Boruto and Code are not on the same level and he wants Boruto to run away.
- Naruto and others can not find Kawaki but then they notice that Boruto is gone too.
- Boruto is getting ready to fight against Code.
- Boruto uses rasengan and taijutsu but they are of no use.
- Boruto used Kage-Bunshin, Raiton: Jinraisen but code disappears using his claw marks.
- Code kicks Boruto several times and tells him how to properly use karma.
- Then code explains the path of karma as The combat experience of the Otusutsuki.
- Boruto then unleashes his seal and he looks like his Borushiki form except he doesn’t have a horn this time.
- His other eye also seems normal and open this time.
- Code is satisfied by looking at the power of Momoshiki by himself.
- Chapter ends.
Where to read Boruto Chapter 63?
There are two methods to read Boruto Manga at the earliest in English. The first one is Viz Media’s official website and the other one is Shueisha’s own service Mangaplus mobile app and website. On both these platforms some chapters are free to read but if you want to unlock the complete manga then just pay the subscription fee.