Asta’s training in the Land of the Sun started in Black Clover Chapter 339. Asta was thinking that he can not improve more as he has been training for as far as he can remember but Ichika shows him a new technique that changes his belief. Read more about it below.
In the last chapter, we saw that Asta asked Ryuuga about what a Shogun is and Ryuuga told him that Shogun is like the “Wizard King” from Asta’s country. Asta told Ryuuga that he does not sense any magic from him and he also does not look that strong.
Ryuuga understood what Asta was implying and the tsundere woman got angry and called Asta an outsider. Then Ryuuga took Asta for a tour of the city. People use scrolls instead of grimoires in The Land of the Sun. Ryuuga is the same as Asta as he does not possess any powers.
Then we saw the random attack in a village and Ryuuga saved two civilians using his eye power. The tsundere woman is Captain Yami’s younger sister and her name is Ichika. Ichika looks quite popular as she is one of the seven members of “Dragon Zen”.
Black Clover Chapter 339 Release Date
Black Clover 339 will be released in this week’s Weekly shonen jump issue on Sunday, 2nd October 2022 as per Viz Media’s official release schedule. The spoilers and raw scans are already out, read them below.
|lack Clover Chapter 339 Release Date||2nd October 2022|
|Black Clover Chapter 339 Raw Scans Release||28th September 2022|
Black Clover Chapter 339 Raw scans
Black Clover 339 Raw scans have been released. The chapter shows Asta’s new training so that he can save Sister Lily and others in his country. Check the scans below.
Black Clover Chapter 339 Spoilers
- Asta is shocked upon knowing that Ichika is Captain Yami’s younger sister.
- Looks like Ichika is angry at Yami too for some reason.
- We see a new character Fumito who is a healing genius.
- He was healing Liebe and Liebe is fine.
- Liebe has the same scar as Asta on his chest.
- While having food made by Fumito (Also a cooking genius), Asta gets a panic attack.
- He gets anxious about Sister Lily and others.
- Ryuuya tells him that there’s still time but Asta says that he could not get strong anymore.
- Then Ichika slaps him and the training in the woods begins.
- Ichika teaches him a technique to cut bamboo trees without cutting from its root.
- Asta concentrates his energy and gets it the very first time.
- Asta uses his anti-magic here and everyone gets surprised.
- Asta then says ‘Thank You! I can still be strong”.
- The chapter ends with Asta asking for Ichika’s help and saying he is counting on her.
Where to read Black Clover Chapter 339?
You can read Black Clover 339 officially in two different ways. You can either read it on Viz media’s official website which is an official partner with Shonen Jump for English subbing or you can read the latest chapter on the Manga Plus app and website.
These sources have some chapters listed free for reading but for the entire manga, you have to buy a membership plan or subscription plan. You can also follow us on Facebook for more updates and details about Black Clover Chapter 339 Spoilers and more.