Ran has been defeated by Mitsuya while Hakkai takes RIndou away with him to fight him alone in Tokyo Revengers Chapter 249. Mochi vs Chifuyu also has a winner while the Kawaragi siblings are still fighting. Read more about it in the spoilers section below.
In the previous chapter, we saw Mitsuya remembering the first time he saw the Haitani brothers and how he found them cool. Mitsuya used to look up to them as they were stylish. Now in the present time, Ran teased Hakkai and Hakkai went to attack him but the Haitani brothers ran away.
Senju has defeated more than 50 guys and lost the count but then she hears a friendly voice. It was her brother Sanzu but he was there to fight. Mitsuya found Hakkai injured as he was ambushed and then Mitsuya also fell right into the trap. Mitsuya was surrounded by multiple Kanto Manji members.
Then we saw the confrontation between Coco and Inupi but then Imaushi interfered and now he will be fighting Inupi. Mitsuya was fighting multiple guys at a single time and defeated them all, Hakkai also recovered in the meantime. Now they will be fighting the Haitani brothers in the upcoming chapter.
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 249 Release Date
Tokyo Revengers 249 is set to be released (English) on 12th April 2022 in Weekly Shonen Magazine by Kodansha along with other titles.
|Tokyo Revengers Chapter 249 Release Date (English)||12th April 2022|
|Tokyo Revengers Chapter 249 Raw Scans||10th April 2022|
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 249 Raw Scans
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 249 Raw Scans are out and can be found on various social sharing platforms. We are also attaching some tweets so that you can get an idea of the upcoming Tokyo Revengers manga chapter.
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 249 Spoilers
- Hakkai picks Rindou on his shoulder and runs away.
- He did it because he wants to separate the Haitani brothers.
- Then Ran and Mitsuya fights one on one.
- Mitsuya won the fight, they smile at each other after the fight.
- On the other side, Mochi is exhausted and confused as Chifuyu is not giving up.
- Chifuyu punches Mochi real hard and Mochi gets defeated.
- Mochi asks Chifuyu why he lost to him, Chifuyu says that he is 100 times stronger than him.
- Senju and Sanzu are still fighting.
- Senju is injured and blood is dripping from her head while Sanzu is looking fine.
- Sanzu says to Senju that he can read through her movements as he was the one who raised her.
Where To Read Tokyo Revengers Chapter 249?
Tokyo Revengers releases in Weekly Shonen Magazine only in Japanese and no official weekly release is available. Though there are weekly fan translations in English, we recommend you support the author and the franchise by buying official English-translated volumes.
Kodansha US has recommended a few sites where you can read, buy or download the official manga volumes or chapters. You can also get the manga from the Official Site of Kodansha US
You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more updates and details about Tokyo Revengers Chapter 249 Spoilers and other popular anime and manga series we cover on regular basis.
Kengan Omega Chapter 108 Raw Scans, Release date, Spoilers