The final brawl is about to happen in Tokyo Revengers Chapter 245 as 500 Members of Kantou Manji Gang will take on The Second Generation of The Tokyo Manji Gang. Read till the end for spoilers and other info about the upcoming chapter.
In the previous chapter, we saw that both gangs (Kanto Manji and the 2nd Generation of Tokyo Manji) had reached the battleground. The fight will be a 500 vs 50 man fight but it sure takes us back to Bloody Halloween. Takemichi says the same thing to Chifuyu that they are used to this type of situation.
Matsuno has set his eyes on Mocchi while Hakkai will be targeting Haitani Ran. Senju was shocked as two former Brahman captains (Waka and Benkei) joined hands with Mikey after the Brahman Gang got disbanded. Then Haruchiyo started mocking Tokyo Manji Gang and said that the winner was already decided at the battle of three deities.
Takemichi took it to his pride and said that they are here to fight till their last breath, no matter what happens they are not going to give up. The chapter ended with both gangs rushing towards each other.
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 245 Release Date
Tokyo Revengers 245 is set to be released on 5th March 2022 in Weekly Shonen Magazine by Kodansha along with other titles.
|Tokyo Revengers Chapter 245 Release Date||5th March 2022|
|Tokyo Revengers Chapter 245 Raw Scans||5th March 2022|
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 245 Raw Scans
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 245 Raw Scans has been released and can be found on various social sharing platforms. We are also attaching some tweets so that you can get an idea of the upcoming Tokyo Revengers chapter.
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 245 Spoilers
- The final battle begins in this chapter.
- Takemichi charges towards Kanto Manji Gang without any delay.
- Mikey shouts and calls him an idiot.
- Mikey says if the weakest person from the gang gets injured, your gang is done for.
- Kakucho immediately tries to attack Takemichi and punches him in the face.
- Then Takemichi remembers his past and the difficult situations he was in.
- Despite getting into serious fights Takemichi never gave up and kept moving forward and that’s his motto for this fight too.
- Kakucho underestimated Takemichi’s strength.
- Takemichi is strong from before and looks really different.
- Takemichi punches Kakucho, Kakucho flies off.
- By looking at him Kakucho remembers his childhood friend who he used to call ‘Hero!!’.
- Everyone is in awe after looking at Takemichi’s strength.
- Even Mikey gives a reaction to this strength of Takemichi.
- Takemichi says that even if he will surely reach Mikey as he is prepared for it.
Where To Read Tokyo Revengers Chapter 245?
Tokyo Revengers releases in Weekly Shonen Magazine only in Japanese and no official weekly release is available. Though there are weekly fan translations in English, we recommend you support the author and the franchise by buying official English-translated volumes.
Kodansha US has recommended a few sites where you can read, buy or download the official manga volumes or chapters. You can also get the manga from the Official Site of Kodansha US.