Draken and Terano South are going to fight in Tokyo Revengers Chapter 214. At first, Draken was not in the mood to fight but it looks like the old Draken is back. Read the spoilers below for more information.
In the last chapter, things were getting to start heating up as brahman’s boss Kawaragi Senju was there. Even Terano South was getting excited by his presence. Madarame Shion tried to mock Senju and called him a shrimp but he was attacked by a founding member of Black Dragons Arashi Keizou.
To everyone’s surprise, the Brahman gang was not there to fight but they were after Takemichi. But then suddenly Kakucho attacked Arashi saying that Takemichi belongs to Rokuhara Tendai. Then we saw another founding member of Black Dragons Imaushi Wakasa.
It was revealed that Benkei, Akashi, and Waka were led by Sano Shinchiro (Mikey’s big brother) and they formed the first generation of Black Dragons together. Now, Draken is all fired up to fight Terano. The fight will probably start in the next chapter.
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 214 Release Date
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 214 is set to be released on 13th July 2021 in Weekly Shonen Magazine by Kodansha along with other titles.
|Tokyo Revengers Chapter 214 Release Date||13th July 2021|
|Tokyo Revengers Chapter 214 Raw Scans Release||13th July 2021|
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 214 Raw Scans
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 214 Raw Scans has been released and can be found on various social sharing platforms. We are also attaching a tweet so that you can get an idea of the upcoming Tokyo Revengers chapter.
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 214 Spoilers
- Draken and Terano fight.
- It looks like Terano is struggling against Draken’s punches.
- This all can be seen on Terano’s face.
- Terano’s flew away after a powerful punch from Draken.
- Takemichi gets flashbacks about what happened in the future.
- Takemichi declares that he wants to crush Kanto Manji Gang and their leader Sano Manjirou (Mikey).
- A panel shows the Haitani brothers.
- Draken reveals to Takemichi that he is a member of Brahman now. ???
- Akashi instructs the Brahman gang to withdraw on the orders of Kawaragi Senju.
- Spoilers might not be in the exact sequence, sorry for the inconvenience.
Where To Read Tokyo Revengers Chapter 214?
Tokyo Revengers releases in Weekly Shonen Magazine only in Japanese and no official weekly release is available. Though there are weekly fan translations in English, we recommend you support the author and the franchise by buying official English-translated volumes.
Kodansha US has recommended a few sites where you can read, buy or download the official manga volumes or chapters.
Official Site of Kodansha US: https://kodansha.us/series/tokyo-revengers/