Two out of Three Deities and their gangs are about to collide in Tokyo Revengers Chapter 213. The chapter will reveal more members from Brahman Gang. To find out what is going to happen in the upcoming Tokyo Revengers chapter, read the spoilers below.
In the last chapter, we saw that Rokuhara Tandai and Brahman gang were all on the streets and a fight is about to break out. It was revealed that Brahman’s Akashi has some business with Takemichi but Kakucho interfered and said that this is not possible.
Then Mocchi joined and Madarame Shion followed him. Now we saw some familiar faces from Brahman’s side two. The Haitani Brothers are now in the Brahman gang. Takemichi was shocked upon seeing those faces.
And then the main hero of the last chapter Kawaragi Senju made his appearance and Kicked Terano South in the face. More will be revealed in Chapter 213.
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 213 Release Date
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 213 is set to be released on 6th July 2021 in Weekly Shonen Magazine by Kodansha.
|Tokyo Revengers Chapter 213 Release Date
|6th July 2021
|Tokyo Revengers Chapter 213 Raw Scans Release
|5th July 2021
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 213 Raw Scans
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 213 Raw Scans has been released and can be found on various social sharing platforms. We are also attaching a tweet so that you can get an idea of the upcoming Tokyo Revengers chapter.
Tokyo Revengers Chapter 213 Spoilers
- Chapter Title – Living Legends
- We got two new faces for the Brahman side this chapter.
- First one is 1st Generation Black Dragon founder & former Commander Of Black Dragon Guard Corps, Arashi Keizou.
- The second one is 1st Gen Black Dragon founder & former commander of the Black Dragon Special Attack Unit, Imaushi Wakasa.
- Arashi can be seen yelling at Senju in a panel (probably for attacking Terano or charging alone or something else).
- Madarame Shion wants to fight with Senju and calls him a little kid.
- The next moment Shion gets punched by Arashi.
- Draken is now looking in the mood for a fight.
Where To Read Tokyo Revengers Chapter 213?
Tokyo Revengers releases in Weekly Shonen Magazine only in Japanese and no official weekly release is available. Though there are weekly fan translations in English, we recommend you support the author and the franchise by buying official English-translated volumes.
Kodansha US has recommended a few sites where you can read, buy or download the official manga volumes or chapters.
Official Site of Kodansha US: https://kodansha.us/series/tokyo-revengers/