Can Lennart save Thomas from the monster in Solo Leveling Chapter 158 or he will need some help? Is Hunter Sung Jin-woo on his way to Seoul? Find these out in the spoilers section below.
In the last chapter, Thomas was fighting Sovereign of the Beastly Fangs. Thomas used his most powerful moves but it looked like they were useless most of the time. Also, Sung Jin-woo is nowhere to be found as he can not detect Thomas’ location. The monster killed the shadow soldier hiding in Thomas’ shadow.
Thomas tried to take advantage of some moments but it all was in vain. Sovereign of Beastly Fangs was dominating the fight all along. On the last page we saw that German Hunter Lennart was getting ready to fight the monster but can he really win?
Solo Leveling Chapter 158 Release Date and Time
Solo Leveling Chapter 158 will be released this Thursday, July 15th, 2021. The chapter first gets released on the official website of Kakaopage and then it gets translated into various languages by fans and groups.
|Solo Leveling Chapter 158 Release Date||15th July 2021|
|Solo Leveling Chapter 158 Release Time||4 AM Korean Time|
One more thing, the spoilers are already out as they are taken for Solo Leveling light novel. The manhwa follows the same story as the light novel. Also, release time may vary a little depending on your location.
Solo Leveling Chapter 158 Raw Scans
Solo Leveling Chapter 158 Raw Scans will be released soon on the official publishing partner Kakaopage’s website. After that, these raws will get picked up for translation, which takes some hours to get released. Till then, you can read the Solo Leveling 158 spoilers below.
Solo Leveling Chapter 158 Spoilers
- Lennart is standing in front of the monster but he already knows that he is far weaker than the goliath, so there is no question that he can defeat this monster.
- Thomas tries to stop him saying he will die if he fights this monster but Lennart replies that he is a hunter too.
- Various thoughts are going on inside his mind but he does not regret anything if this moment is his last.
- The beast is approaching with his fangs open to kill Lennart and he closed his eyes quietly.
- Then he suddenly hears an explosion, the beast was flying away and a hunter is standing next to him.
- The hunter is none other than Shadow Sovereign Sung Jin-woo.
- Jin-woo used a shadow soldier hidden inside Lennart’s shadow and saved those two.
- Jin-woo checked on Thomas, he is severely injured but he will live.
- The monster is getting back up and it looks like Jin-woo’s punch broke its fangs.
- Suddenly, Sovereign of the Frost appeared saying the architect must be behind this that a mere human can use this much power.
- The insect lady is also here.
- Jin-woo soon realized that this all was a trap to box him.
The fight between Sovereigns will start in the next chapter. It is going to a one vs three fight and no one knows what will happen when these guys will go all out. Till then, You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more updates about Solo Leveling Chapter 158 Spoilers and Raw Scans, and other anime and manga series.
Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 323 Raw Scans, Spoilers, Release Date