While Sung Jin-woo is still on his date a new threat appears in Seoul city. What is coming his way in Solo Leveling Chapter 156, you can find out in the spoilers section below.
Solo Leveling 155 was a date between Sung Jin-woo and Cha Hae-In. The gates from all over the disappeared except the special gate that opened in Seoul.
The hunter association is taking precautions and gathered all hunters from Korea in Seoul. They are providing everything that can help in the upcoming uncertain events. More will be revealed in the upcoming chapter.
Solo Leveling Chapter 156 Release Date and Time
Solo Leveling Chapter 156 is set to be released this Wednesday around midnight on 23 June 2021. The chapter will first be released in the Korean Language on official manhwa publishing partner Kakaopage and then will be released in various languages like Indonesian, English, Thai, etc.
|Solo Leveling Chapter 156 Release Date||23rd June 2021|
|Solo Leveling Chapter 156 Release Time||4 AM Korean Time|
While we still have some time in the release of Solo Leveling 156 but the spoilers are already out as the light novel of the series is already published with the same name. Also, the release time and date may vary a little according to your living area so keep checking your sources to read the chapter as soon as you can.
Solo Leveling Chapter 156 Raw Scans
Solo Leveling Chapter 156 Raw Scans will be released soon and these raw scans will be available to see on Kakaopage’s official website. The translated version will take some time after raw scans get released. Till then, Read the English spoilers for the upcoming Solo Leveling chapter below.
Solo Leveling Chapter 156 Spoilers
- Jin-woo is still with Cha Hae-In and they are planning to have breakfast in a hotel.
- The newspapers and everything is talking about them.
- Jin-woo noticed a thing that the soil is also changing and now it has some kind of magical energy.
- In Seoul, a two-meter tall monster appeared out of nowhere.
- The monster squeezed a B Rank hunter in an instant.
- The monster is on a rampage and killing whoever coming his way.
- The monster is ‘The King of Beasts‘.
- The Hunter association is restless and Jin-woo’s phone is unreachable and the casualties are increasing every second.
- The target of the monster is Hunter’s Association.
- Suddenly an employee of Hunter’s Association comes to Woo Jin-Cheol’s office and tells him that a special hunter is getting ready to stop the monster.
- The hunter is Lennart Niermann from Germany.
- Jin-woo noticed the call from Association and suddenly calls back.
- Jin-woo thinks that the gate might have opened but the story is different.
- Jin-woo asks about Monster’s location and the location is nearby where Thomas Andre is staying.
- Jin-woo confirms that the monster has a shadow or not and to his assumptions, it doesn’t have one.
- Jin-woo shouts that Thomas Andre must not fight this monster.
- Jin-woo left a shadow soldier attached to him in case of emergency. Jin-woo tries to locate the soldier but the system shows that ‘The designated Soldier can’t be located.
- Jin-woo is freaking out as he can’t understand what is going on.
- On the other side, Lennart Niermann heard a heavy voice from behind ‘Get out of the way’.
- It’s none other than The Goliath Thomas Andre.
More information will be revealed in upcoming chapters, probably the big fight between the Hunters and the Rulers will start soon. Till then, You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more updates about Solo Leveling Chapter 156 Spoilers and Raw Scans.
[Delayed] Jujutsu Kaisen 207 Raw Scans, Spoilers, New Release Date