Solo Leveling Chapter 152 will be releasing on this Wednesday and will continue after the Ice Monarch killed the sovereign of Light in the last chapter. The spoilers for the chapter are out, you can read them below.
Solo Leveling Chapter 152 Release Date and Time
Solo Leveling Chapter 152 will be released this Wednesday around midnight on 19th May 2021. The chapter will first be released in the Korean Language on official publishing partner Kakaopage and then will be released with subtitles into various languages like Indonesian, English, Thai, etc.
|Solo Leveling Chapter 152 Release Date||19th May 2021|
|Solo Leveling Chapter 152 Release Time||4 AM Korean Time|
There is still some time in the release of Solo Leveling 152 but the spoilers are out as the light novel of the series is already published with the same name. Also, the release time and date may vary according to your living area so keep checking your sources to read the chapter as soon as you can.
Solo Leveling Chapter 152 Raw Scans
Solo Leveling Chapter 152 Raw Scans will be released soon and these raw scans will be available to read on Kakaopage’s official website. The subtitled version takes some time to get released. Till then, Read the English spoilers for the upcoming chapter below.
Solo Leveling Chapter 152 Spoilers
- Thomas Andre can be seen entering an underground facility.
- Laura asks Thomas that ‘Is he really going to gift the rare item to Jin-woo?’
- Thomas replies ‘It’s been eight years since they were crafted and until now they are rotting here, So I’m giving it to him.
- We can see two shining and sharp shortswords in a metal case.
- Late at night, Jin-woo can be seen on the top of a building and he is searching the city something like he did in America.
- He knows this method is not going to work and suddenly he notices something odd.
- He figures that The System does not send any message when it senses a murderous intent anymore.
- This thing happened when he was fighting Thomas Andre.
- Jin-woo called Thomas to confirm it and the change is confirmed.
- Now Jin-woo is concerned over this problem but nothing can be done except increasing his power.
- Jin-woo knows that several gates opened in Japan when he was in America and they can be the source of his experience points.
- However, Jin-woo is not the only one who is preparing for a battle.
- Sovereign of Frost summoned other sovereigns, Three men and One Woman appeared and he addressed them as four kings.
- Ice monarch adds that Shadow Monarch is in this world and he encountered him personally.
- The atmosphere suddenly changed and the discussion began.
- Two monarchs confirmed the shadow monarch presence from Jeju island.
- Ice monarch says that he is a bigger threat than Light Monarch and he must be eliminated.
- One of the Kings says that they should wait for the Dragon Emperor and two monarchs disappeared.
- Ice Monarch angrily called them cowards while asking the remaining two to help him kill Shadow Sovereign.
- After some talk, the remaining sovereigns agreed.
- Ice Monarch formed a smile as he got the chance to restore his lost self-esteem.
More information will be revealed in upcoming chapters. Till then, You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more updates about Solo Leveling Chapter 152 Raw Scans and Solo Leveling 152 Spoilers.