Solo Leveling Chapter 148 will continue the Guild conference being held in America. After defeating Thomas Andre, all eyes are now on Jin-woo but Jin-woo is here for something else. For finding out more read the spoilers below.
In the last chapter, we saw the brawl between two monsterous human being. On one side Scavenger Guild’s leader Thomas Andre was fighting with his raw strength while on the other side Korean S-Rank Hunter Sung Jin-woo was using his shadow powers.
Jin-woo was overwhelming Thomas throughout the fight and it looked like Thomas never stood a chance against him. Thomas’s armor and powers were not enough for even scratching Jin-woo the fight ended with Jin-woo breaking every single bone in Thomas Andre’s body.
Thomas Andre accepted his defeat after trying all he could say ‘I Lost’. Hunter Hwang Dong-su is dead and is the latest addition to the shadow army. He will be known as ‘Greed‘. The international will continue in Solo Leveling 148.
Solo Leveling Chapter 148 Release Date and Time
Solo Leveling Chapter 148 will be released this Wednesday around midnight on 14th April 2021. The chapter will first be released in the Korean Language on official publishing partner Kakaopage and then will be released with subtitles into various languages like Indonesian, English, Thai, etc.
|Solo Leveling Chapter 148 Release Date||21st April 2021|
|Solo Leveling Chapter 148 Release Time||4 AM Korean Time|
There is still some time in the release of Solo Leveling 148 but the spoilers are out as the light novel of the series is already published with the same name. Also, the release time and date may vary according to your living area so keep checking your sources to read the chapter as soon as you can.
Solo Leveling Chapter 148 Raw Scans
Solo Leveling Chapter 148 Raw Scans will be released soon and these raw scans will be available to read on Kakaopage’s official website. The subtitled version takes some time to get released. Till then, Read the English spoilers for the upcoming chapter below
Solo Leveling Chapter 148 Spoilers
- The International Guild Conference started and several topics were discussed.
- Jin-woo is feeling bored as he was not here for these topics.
- Then one topic grabbed Jin-woo’s attention where a scientist was talking about the Gates.
- The scientist said that ‘The number of gates is increasing rapidly and the truth is that these gates are increasing the magical energy concentration of our planet’.
- This magic is gathering in the skies and already covered several nations.
- There is a total of nine nations that are affected by this ‘Magicsphere’.
- The doctor read the list and the city with the highest magic sphere concentration is Seoul, South Korea.
- When Seoul was mentioned all hunters started looking in one direction.
- Jin-woo thought ‘Is this related to the number of Sovereigns as they are also nine?’
- The doctor further added that we don’t know how to deal with this now.
- When the event was about to end, the Director of Hunter Bureau came to make an important announcement that was not scheduled.
- Everyone started discussing what it could be? Is it regarding what happened last night?
- The Director ‘I am about to deliver unfortunate news. Around two weeks ago, Hunter Christopher Reid was murdered’.
- The director pressed a button and the suspect’s image can be seen on the screen.
- This man was none other than Jin-woo”s father, Sung il-hwan.
- He is ‘Suspect-S’ in this matter and also the one who is opening dungeons.
- It is believed that he is created by Rulers but nobody knows the truth.