Solo Leveling 156 will reveal a new threat after the abnormal gate opened. Currently, Jin-woo is not in the city and can’t be contacted. In this situation, who will save the city. To find out read the spoilers below.
The last chapter was a date between Jin-woo and Cha Hae-in and they were seen enjoying their time off like normal people. The gate all over the world disappeared and Hunter Association is taking precautions and gathering all hunters at a location.
Solo Leveling 156 Release Date and Time
Solo Leveling 156 is set to be released this Wednesday around midnight on 30 June 2021. The chapter will first be released in the Korean Language on official manhwa publishing partner Kakaopage and then will be released in various languages like Indonesian, English, Thai, etc.
|Solo Leveling 156 Release Date||30 June 2021|
|Solo Leveling 156 Release Time||4 AM Korean Time|
While we still have some time in the release of Solo Leveling Chapter 156 but the spoilers are already out as the light novel of the series is already published with the same name. Also, the release time and date may vary a little according to your living area so keep checking your sources to read the chapter as soon as you can.
Solo Leveling 156 Raw Scans
Solo Leveling 156 Raw Scans will be released soon and these raw scans will be available to see on Kakaopage’s official website. The translated version will take some time after raw scans get released. Till then, Read the English spoilers for the upcoming Solo Leveling chapter below.
Solo Leveling 156 Spoilers
- Jin-woo and Cha Hae-in are still enjoying their day off.
- The media all over the world is talking about the couple.
- In the forest, Jin-woo noticed that the soil has also started changing, and now it have some magical energy.
- Out of nowhere, a two-meter tall monster appears in Seoul city.
- There are some hunters nearby but they are not enough to stop this monster’s rampage.
- The monster kills a B Rank hunter in an instant.
- Monster is killing everyone that is coming in his way.
- The monster is ‘The King of Beasts‘.
- The Hunters Association is trying to contact Hunter Sung Jin-woo but his phone is unreachable.
- The monster’s target is Hunter’s Association Building.
- In the association office, an employee informs the president that a special rank hunter is getting ready to fight the monster.
- The hunter is revealed to be Lennart Niermann from Germany who was present with Thomas in the last meeting.
- On the other side, Jin-woo notices the calls on his phone and calls back.
- Jin-woo was thinking that the gate might have opened but a monster is a different story.
- Jin-woo asks for the monster’s location and it is around where Thomas Andre is staying.
- Jin-woo confirms that the monster has a shadow or not and after this says that they must not let Thomas fight this monster.
- Jin-woo’s shadow soldier he left with Thomas has disappeared.
- Jin-woo is freaking out as he can’t understand what is going on.
- On the other side, Lennart Niermann heard a heavy voice from behind ‘Get out of the way’.
- It’s none other than The Goliath Thomas Andre.
More information will be revealed in upcoming chapters, probably the big fight between the Hunters and the Rulers will start soon. Till then, You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more updates about Solo Leveling Chapter 156 Spoilers and Raw Scans.