Beelzebub was leading the battle in the last two chapters but it looks like in Record of Ragnarok Chapter 71 that Tesla has got the upper hand. Read it in detail below in the spoilers and raw scans sections.
In the last chapter, we saw that Tesla already knew the ground-shaking technique Beelzebub used. The audience did not have any clue what happened in the arena except for the scientists. It was explained as a sound wave technology that is used to destroy objects and shake the earth in an earthquake. Beelzebub used the same technique again but this time Tesla dodges again but there is a scar on his chest.
Zeus and Adamas discussed that there is something different about Beelzebub’s fighting technique and he looks very angry at humanity. Due to his manipulation of vibration, Beelzebub’s hand works like an extremely sharp blade. Tesla then tries to attack and closed the distance between them in a moment but Beelzebub dodges the attack.
He then tried to attack multiple times but fails although one time he almost succeeded when he fainted with an attack with a hand and used another for punching. Beelzebub was also not stopping and used ‘Sorato vau’ which destroyed Tesla’s armor and he is now bleeding from his head.
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 71 Release Date
The record of Ragnarok Chapter 71 is out and spoilers and raw scans have also surfaced online. The English-translated version of the latest Shuumatsu no valkyrie chapter will take up to 4 to 5 days to get translated into English and then get released online. So, till then you can enjoy the raw scans and spoilers that are mentioned below until the English translation for the upcoming chapter gets released.
|Record of Ragnarok Chapter 71 Release Date||25th October 2022|
|Record of Ragnarok Chapter 71 English Release Date||30th October 2022 or later|
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 71 Raw Scans
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 71 Raw Scans are out and you can check them out below. Also, read the full English spoilers in the spoilers section below.
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 71 Spoilers
- Tesla’s Prison of Gods is ready the fighters are already inside.
- It looks like a WWE match inside a cage but the only difference is only one person is coming alive out of it.
- Tesla is at an advantage and people are calling it magic.
- Then there is an explanation after Tesla died in 1943, the FBI and the KGB invaded his home in search of a weapon.
- There were different ideas for different weapons.
- One of them was the anti-gravity system.
- The idea was not completed on paper but it was completed in Tesla’s head.
- This phenomenon works with Super Tesla particles.
- The arena is filled with these particles and the Prison of Gods is an anti-gravity system.
- The arena is supporting Tesla already and Automata’s speed has increased.
- Beelzebub notices the same but is not able to stop the attack.
- Beelzebub gets hurt on his left shoulder.
- It is explained that Tesla’s super speed is due to the arena’s anti-gravity.
- Tesla then attacks again but Beelzebub blocks it then Tesla lands another attack and this time Beelzebub is not able to stop it.
- Beelzebub counters with his hand sword.
- Tesla is off balance but manages to dodge the attack.
- Then Tesla accelerates and attacks Beelzebub.
- He can’t stop it again and vomits blood.
- The Gods are surprised by seeing Tesla’s speed.
- Beelzebub is able to see Tesla’s movement clearly and blocks the attack completely this time.
- Beelzebub says that Tesla can not reach him anymore.
- Tesla denies this and says Science will continue to evolve and disappears.
- Tesla appears behind Beelzebub and lands a plasma pulse punch.
- Chapter ends.
You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more updates and details about the Record of Ragnarok Chapter 71 Spoilers (Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 71) and more. Also, keep checking Anime Troop for more updates about the Record of Ragnarok and other anime and manga series.