Record of Ragnarok Chapter 59 is going to show about Qin Shi Huang’s past. How he was resented by his own and how terrible his childhood was until he met Haruyan, a state-appointed caretaker. Read more about it in the spoilers section below.
In the previous chapter, we saw that Hades was continuously attacking Huang. Huang was somehow managing to dodge those attacks but was not able to counterattack as there was no opening. Then Hades stopped for accumulating power and used his special move the earth crusher again.
Then we saw the unusual eyes of Huang with stars in them, He launched an air cannon using his mouth. Hades felt really weak when he was hit by that air cannon and was confused about what happened. Huang continued with his attacks, Hades tries to counter but Huang was serious at that time.
Huang used his air cannon again directly on Hades’ chest and then stabbed Hades using the tool he was wearing in his hand. Huang said that he can see stars (pressure points) in Hades’ body. This technique is called ‘Wave Flowing Turtle’ and the user receives the same damage as the opponent while using this technique. Huang has the same wound on his stomach as Hades. More will be revealed in Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 59.
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 59 Release Date
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 59 is scheduled to be released on 25th February 2022. The English-translated version of the latest chapter will take around four to five days to get translated and get released online. So, you can enjoy the raw scans and spoilers below until the English translation for the latest chapter comes out.
|Record of Ragnarok Chapter 59 Release Date||25th February 2022|
|Record of Ragnarok Chapter 59 English Release Date||30-31st February 2022|
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 59 Raw Scans
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 59 Raw Scans has been released and you can check them out below. Also, do not forget to check the full English spoilers in the spoiler section below.
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 59 Spoilers
- In 260 BC, One of the bloodiest battles in human history happened.
- The battle is known as the ‘Battle of Changping’, fought between Qin and Zhao states.
- The Qin’s General Bai Qi killed 450,000 soldiers by burying them alive.
- Then a year later, a child was born in Zhao’s royal family, that kid was Qin Shi Huang.
- Huang fled the city with his father when he was two years old.
- Huang spent his childhood in the enemy land where he was treated very poorly.
- One day a warrior lady came to the mansion where Huang was living.
- Her name was Haruyan and came there to take the role of caretaker.
- Huang bowed against her and smiled.
- Haruyan did not like it and said that this is not how a seven-year-old should react.
- She understood that something is wrong but they started cleaning the mansion.
- Huang was resented by adults because of the battle of Changping.
- Haruyan was angry and shocked at the same time.
- Later that night Haruyan found countless wounds on Huang’s body.
- He explained that his situation is like ‘Mirror Touch Synesthesia’.
- In this situation, if a person sees a sick person, he also feels sick.
- Haruyan called this condition unjustified and said that the child is innocent and should not bear the weight of his parent’s doing.
- He then told Huang that he should wipe this fake smile and be what he is.
- After hearing all this Huang cried for the first time and had a good night’s sleep.
- In the morning, Haruyan gave him a blindfold so that he does not have to see any pain.
- They were living like Mother and son and were happy but not for long.
- Two years later, new orders were released and Qin was allowed to enter the city.
- Haruyan was escorting Huang to the city.
- But their cart was attacked by four-man, She fought bravely but it was one vs four.
- Haruyan killed a man by breaking his neck as he was about to attack Huang.
- Haruyan was seriously injured and tells Huang that he hated him before he was appointed her caretaker.
- She said that she had a son who was killed in the battle of Changping.
- She first thought she would beat Huang if she did not like him.
- Then she said to Huang, that he must follow the path he believes in and become the best king.
- After saying this Haruyan died.
- Then in 247 BC, Huang took the throne at the age of 12.
- And after 25 years, he unified China.
- In the present time, Hades says that it is useless to feel others’ pain.
- Huang replies that he is the best king because he knows the pain of others.
- And this is the belief he will never change as it was Haruyan, his mother who nurtured this belief.
- Chapter ends.
You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more updates and details about the Record of Ragnarok Chapter 59 Spoilers (Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 59) and more. Also, keep checking Anime Troop for more updates about the Record of Ragnarok and other anime and mangas.