The fight between One of the three captains Law and one of the four emperors Blackbeard continues in One Piece Chapter 1064. Luffy and his crew have reached Egghead island. Read more about it in the below sections.
In the previous chapter, we saw that Pudding was kidnapped. Luffy and others changed their clothes using a high-tech machine by Dr. Vegapunk. Jinbe was in a Hawaiian outfit while others were wearing futuristic clothes. Then they encountered the Kuma robot which looks different from the real one.
Kuma attacks them out of nowhere and when Luffy went for a counter-attack Bonney stopped him saying that he is the only family she has. Then we see a picture of Kuma and Bonney from her childhood. Then somewhere in the sea, Blackbeard ambushed Law. Jesus Burgess, Van Augur, Doc Q, and Stronger are with him.
Law escaped to a nearby island but Jesus Burgess followed him there and threw a mountain on him. Then Blackbeard arrived and turned Law into a woman for a second. Then Blackbeard confronted Law and said that he was wondering which one of the three captains he was going to face as they were getting ready for the battle.
One Piece 1064 Release Date
One Piece Chapter 1064 will get released on Viz Media and Mangaplus’ official website on Sunday 23rd October 2022. Spoilers and raw scans for the upcoming chapter are already released. You can read the raw scans and spoilers in the respective sections below.
|One Piece Chapter 1064 Release Date||23rd October 2022|
|One Piece Chapter 1064 raw scans and spoilers release||19th October 2022|
One Piece Chapter 1064 Raw Scans and Leaks
One Piece Chapter 1064 raw scans have been released. Half of the chapter shows the fight between Law and Blackbeard as they use their powers. Nami and others also have reached egghead island.
One Piece Chapter 1064 Spoilers
- Chapter Title – ‘Egghead Lab Phase’
- Kuzan is a crewmate of Blackbeard.
- Kuzan and Van Augur have kidnapped Pudding.
- The battle continues between Law and Blackbeard.
- The battle is more than half of the chapter.
- Blackbeard is surprised that Law has awakened his Akuma no Mi.
- He then uses a new attack called ‘Grash’ on Law.
- Law also counters with various attacks using his Akuma no Mi that includes ‘Shock Wille’.
- Doc Q attacks using his apple bombs, and Shachi [Law’s crew member] saves Law from this attack.
- The last thing from the battle we see is Blackbeard using ‘Dark Vortex’.
- Pudding is in a cell and says that if Mom was still alive they [Blackbeard’s subordinates] will not be able to say a word.
- They laugh and reply that they are fighting the guy who killed Big Mom.
- They continue by saying that if the old legends still sailed the sea how would a new era advance?
- Van Augur asks Blackbeard if they should return to their ship after Law’s attack directly landed on Blackbeard.
- Blackbeard replies that this is nonsense. Straight forward is the only way.
- Bonney reveals that Kuma was sentenced to his life back then.
- She also reveals that he is from a different race.
- Bonney uses her powers. She turns into a girl while Jinbe is also transformed into a child.
- Chopper has grown old.
- Luffy has also grown old and is 70 years old.
- Bonney finds a lighting sword [Lightsaber] in the Vegapunk dump, and Luffy freaks out.
- Nami and others arrive at Egghead’s Lab phase.
- Vegapunk ‘Lilith’ tells them to change their clothes before they enter.
- They all change into futuristic clothes except Sanji who is wearing Hawaiian clothes like Jinbe.
- Brook and Zoro stay behind as Zoro does not trust Vegapunk Lilith.
- At the end of the chapter, Shaka talks to Dragon and says he [Vegapunk] will probably die soon.
Where to read One Piece Chapter 1064?
There are two official methods to read One Piece manga and you should always use the official websites to read the manga as they directly support the artists and creators. We are mentioning the official sources in the below list which you can read for free.
These are all the details available for One Piece 1064 now. Read them while waiting for the official English release and make sure you use an official website or app for reading the latest One Piece chapter. Also, make sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more updates about one piece manga and other manga and anime.