Blackbeard and his subordinates are after Law and look like it will turn into a big feud soon. One Piece Chapter 1063 also shows Luffy getting attacked by Bonney’s father Kuma. Read more about it below.
In the last chapter, we saw that Luffy, Bonney, Chopper, and Jinbe reached the kingdom of Science which is also the home of the infamous Dr. Vegapunk. Bonney revealed that his father Kuma was turned into a weapon by Dr. Vegapunk. Dr. Vegapunk seems to be very busy and can’t be all the place so he created six Vegapunks.
The CP-0 is also after Dr. Vegapunk and they have Kuma’s seraphim with them. Robin was confused after looking at Dr. Vegapunk 02 because the age and career span of Vegapunk does not match. Vegapunk 02 examined that she is not the real Vegapunk and 02 also considers Robin and Zoro very strong. Zoro said to 02 that he has a request however what was the request was not revealed in the chapter.
Luffy and the gang met Vegapunk 05. At first, they thought she was a ghost but she then introduced herself as Dr. Vegapunk. Luffy said that he remembers the name from when Koby mentioned it. Bonney tells them the story of how Kuma was turned into a weapon and Luffy said that it is cool but Bonney said that he is no longer a human.
One Piece Chapter 1063 Release Date
One Piece 1063 is set to be released on Viz Media and Mangaplus’ official website on Sunday 16th October 2022. Spoilers for the upcoming chapter are already released. You can read the raw scans and spoilers in the respective sections below.
|One Piece Chapter 1063 Release Date
|16th October 2022
|One Piece Chapter 1063 raw scans and spoilers release
|13th October 2022
One Piece Chapter 1063 Raw Scans and Leaks
One Piece Chapter 1063 raw scans and leaks have been released. Luffy and others were attacked by Kuma who is dressed as a police officer while Law was ambushed by Blackbeard and his allies. Check out the raw scans below.
One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers
- Chapter Title – ‘My Only Family’
- On the cover page, we see that Cracker is frozen and Brulee is crying.
- Brulee says that Pudding has been kidnapped.
- Luffy, Chopper, Jinbe, and Bonney change their clothes using a machine created by Dr. Vegapunk.
- Luffy, Chopper, and Bonney are in futuristic clothes while Jinbe is in Hawaiian attire.
- They meet Kuma, a robot with a police uniform. He looks different from the real Kuma.
- Kuma attacks them and Luffy was about to punch Kuma but Bonney stops him.
- Bonney says he is the only family she has.
- We see a picture of Kuma and Bonney when Bonney was still a little kid.
- No information about Zoro and others in this chapter.
- In another place, we see Blackbeard ambushing Law in the middle of the sea.
- Jesus Burgess, Van Augur, Doc Q, and Stronger are with him.
- These four all possess the power of Akuma no Mi.
- Jesus Burgess has abnormal strength.
- Van Augur can teleport people.
- Doc Q can infect people with sickness.
- Law somehow escapes to a nearby island but Van Augur teleports Jesus Burgess there.
- Burgess lifts an entire mountain and throws it on Law.
- Doc Q arrives riding Stronger and Blackbeard is on top of both of them.
- Doc Q uses his powers to turn Law into a woman.
- Law uses his Haki to break out of Doc Q’s power.
- Law says that he can overpower Akuma no Mi’s powers and he has learned too much from the fight against Kaido and Big Mom.
- Blackbeard then appears in front of Law.
- He says that he was wondering which one of the three captains he was going to encounter first.
- The last page shows Law and Blackbeard ready to fight.
- Blackbeard: ‘Kaido must have had one of them. I will take your Road Poneglyph.’
- Law: ‘I am ready!!! Winner takes all.’
Where to read One Piece 1063?
There are two official methods to read One Piece manga and you should always use the official websites to read the manga as they directly support the artists and creators. We are mentioning the official sources in the below list which you can read for free.
These are all the details available for One Piece Chapter 1063 now. Read them while waiting for the official English release and make sure you use an official website or app for reading the latest One Piece chapter. Also, make sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more updates about one piece manga and other manga and anime.