Hero Killer Stain is back in My Hero Academia Chapter 385 while Heroes are getting cornered one after another as all their attacks failed against All for One. Read more about the current situation of heroes in the spoilers section below.
In the previous chapter, we saw that the chapter started with Machia attacking his master All for One. Tokoyami was thinking what if attacks on Machia erase the effect of brainwashing? Hawks told him that Mt. Lady is taking care of that. All for one was frustrated and said that brainwashing should only be used by villains, not heroes. He then attacked Machia with a shockwave so that he can wake him up.
Machia then started talking and said that by the smell he can tell he is All for one and asked about why he abandoned him in Jaku. Hawks was confused that how Machia was speaking on his own. In a flashback, we saw that Machia was left in the mountains by All for One saying that AFO’s successor will retrieve him. Machia said that he waited all this time but no one came.
In the meanwhile, Kirishima saves Shinsou from a big attack from AFO. Machia is the second person after Deku to surpass the effect of the brainwashing. Hawks said it is natural if someone feels betrayed by their master. Mt. Lady, Machia, and Dark Shadow went for another attack. In the helicopters shown a few chapters ago, there were reporters. They came as soon as they saw Gentle’s live stream.
The reporter was seen crying that how much Deku has grown in a year. Deku was seen holding Shigaraki’s hands so that he can not use decay on him. The journalist who blamed Endeavour was also there in another helicopter. She wanted to show heroes’ efforts to the world even after being abandoned by the world. Gentle’s live stream had a very positive effect and we see many foreign heroes and the US President watching the fight.
My Hero Academia 385 Release Date
My Hero Academia Chapter 385 will be released this upcoming Sunday 16th April 2023. The chapter will be in this week’s Weekly Shonen Jump issue along with other Weekly Shonen Jump titles. You can visit our homepage if you read other WSJ mangas too.
|My Hero Academia Chapter 385 Release Date
|16th April 2023
|My Hero Academia Chapter 385 Raw Scans Release
|12th April 2023
My Hero Academia Chapter 385 Raw Scans
My Hero Academia Chapter 385 Raw Scans has been released. The chapter shows that All for One getting young is bad for heroes and now they have been cornered to a point, a comeback might be difficult.
My Hero Academia Chapter 385 Spoilers
- Chapter Title – Young Impulses
- The chapter starts with a map of the battle on Gunga Mountain.
- The map shows everyone who’s fighting and the army of Twices.
- Mt. Lady’s weapon breaks mid-fight and Yui throws another weapon at her making it big with her quirk.
- Mt. Lady and Tokoyami both are exhausted but they go for another attack.
- Hawks apologizes for being only support, Tokoyami says he is making Dark Shadow Baldr stronger.
- Then suddenly an attack hits Mt. Lady in the stomach.
- She falls to the ground, next attack is on Machia with a laser beam, he is also on the ground.
- All for one is heavily injured but he is healing himself.
- Another attack from Afo destroys Dark Shadow and he says it feels good to be young.
- Hawks protect Tokoyami and get more injured.
- All attacks are now worthless and we then see that AFO has defeated all the other heroes.
- He is now holding Hawks by the neck. Tokoyami is lying unconscious beside him.
- AFO says that he wants to steal Tokoyami’s quirk but first Hawks should get out of the way because he’s done too much already.
- Hawks pierce through AFO’s chest but it does not do anything.
- Small wings grow on his back as AFO talks.
- Then a Mineta ball sticks to AFO’s leg and he says that taking Dark Shadow will make him edgy like Tokoyami so he should steal his Pop-Off quirk.
- All for one look at Mineta’s teary eyes and remember Jirou.
- AFO then thinks that he can not waste time here and flies off.
- Now in the underground shelters, the civilians are wondering why they have stopped moving.
- They are losing hope as they see heroes getting defeated in fights.
- Inside the command room and Tsukauchi and La Brava are both confused as La Brava can not control the system completely.
- One of the spies inside the shelter uses his quirk due to the fear of AFO but Gunhead sees it.
- It is too late as some part of the ceiling is already falling.
- Kendo and Tetsutetsu are in charge of protecting everyone, Death Arms protects two civilians.
- In Kamino, Shouto is leaning on Iida and says that it’s not over yet.
- in a nearby building, we see Stain.
- Chapter ends.
Where to read Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 385?
There are two official ways to read manga for free. You can read it on Viz Media’s official website or on Shueisha Japan’s official Manga Plus mobile website and app. These sources provide the latest chapters of your favorite manga available for free. For reading the complete manga you will have to pay.
These are the available details for Boku no My Hero Academia 385 now and if we receive any more information then we will update this article as soon as possible. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more updates about Mha 385 spoilers.