Even after being brainwashed Gigantomachia told what he has been holding against All for one in My Hero Academia Chapter 384. He felt betrayed after Afo never came back to retrieve him from the mountains. Read more about it below.
In the last chapter, chapter started in Jaku, Dabi had been defeated. Heroes had the upper hand for some time but things changes when Midnight’s killer used his quirk on other liberation front members. He was also using a device to produce All for one’s voice. He used that to wake Giantomachia up, Mt. lady wanted to stop him but it was already too late.
We then saw Kirishima thinking about their plan to teleport Shinsou to Jaku and that it is about time to work on that plan. Kirishima then went to call him out but saw that he was getting attacked by the Sludge villain. The villain ended up finding Shinsou in the process to hide. Kirishima tried to save him but was not able to do anything.
Machia woke up and asked about his master and then we saw Ashido shoot a large amount of acid into Machia’s hand melting his fingers. Ashido then said she will protect what is important to her. Then she attacked the Sludge Villain and saved Kirishima and Shinsou. The sludge villain tried to run away but then Shinsou brainwashed him.
Machia then was about to attack Mt. lady but then Shinsou climbed on his body and brainwashed him using all for one’s voice. He then ordered him to defeat the villains who were in the air. Ashido collapsed because of exhaustion and Kirishima apologized for being useless. Machia defeated all the villains and Mt. lady received a call about All for one’s rewind. Then in the present, we saw Machia, Mt. lady, Dark Shadow, and Inasa all attacking All for one. There were some helicopters nearby.
My Hero Academia Chapter 384 Release Date
My Hero Academia 384 will be released this upcoming Sunday 2nd April 2023. The chapter will be in this week’s Weekly Shonen Jump issue along with other Weekly Shonen Jump titles. You can visit our homepage if you read other WSJ mangas too.
|My Hero Academia Chapter 384 Release Date||2nd April 2023|
|My Hero Academia Chapter 384 Raw Scans Release||29th March 2023|
My Hero Academia Chapter 384 Raw Scans
My Hero Academia Chapter 384 Raw Scans has been released and the chapter shows how Machia feels betrayed by his master for leaving him in the mountains.
My Hero Academia Chapter 384 Spoilers
- Chapter Title – It’s a Small World
- The chapter starts with Machia attacking All for one.
- Tokoyami wonders if attacks aimed at Machia would not nullify the brainwashing.
- Hawks tells him that Mt. Lady is blocking all attacks.
- All for one then says that brainwashing is the technique only villains should use.
- And then attacks Machia with a shockwave to bring him back to his senses.
- Machia then starts speaking and says that he can tell by the smell that he is Afo and asks why he abandoned him in Jaku.
- Hawks is confused about Machia speaking on his own or whether Shinsou is making him do so.
- Then in a flashback, Machia was left in mountains by Afo saying that his successor would come for him.
- Machia says that he was waiting all this time but now he is clear that he was abandoned by his master.
- Kirishima saves Shinsou from a big attack from Afo.
- Shinsou says that Machia is the second person after Midoriya who has resisted brainwashing.
- Hawks says that it is natural for someone to rebel against their “master” if they’ve gone through so much suffering.
- We then see Machia, Mt.Lady, and Dark Shadow go for another attack.
- We then see the NHA reporter who appeared at the sports festival with her partner in a helicopter.
- They came here as soon as possible when they saw a live stream of students fighting for the sake of everyone.
- She then realizes how much Deku has grown in a year and started crying.
- Then we see Deku holding Shigaraki’s hands while he laughs.
- Then we see the journalist who blamed Endeavor during the press conference in the other helicopter.
- She wants to see heroes’ efforts even after being abandoned by other countries.
- Gentle’s live stream views are increasing and went from 7k to 20k.
- The reporter then says that she wants the world to know that it is not over yet.
- We then see many characters [Rody’s siblings, Melissa, Mahoro, Katsuma, Agpar, Death Arms, the US president, and some international heroes] watching the fight.
- Chapter ends.
Where to read Boku no My Hero Academia 384?
There are two official ways to read manga for free. You can read it on Viz Media’s official website or on Shueisha Japan’s official Manga Plus mobile website and app. These sources provide the latest chapters of your favorite manga available for free. For reading the complete manga you will have to pay.
These are the available details for Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 384 now and if we receive any more information then we will update this article as soon as possible. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more updates about Mha 384 spoilers.
[Updated] One Piece 1046 Spoilers, Raw Scans, Release Date