Solo Leveling Chapter 143 is set to be released this Wednesday and the chapter is going to awesome already as Hunter Sung Jin-woo just made a phenomenal addition to his shadow soldiers and the new addition is none other than the first deadly beast that arrived from the first-ever S-Rank gate opened in America.
It will also be interesting to watch how the USA Hunter association will react to this incident but this addition really power-ups Hunter Jin-woo’s strength. In the last chapter, Jin-woo is already in the United States of America at International Guild Summit on the behalf of Korea.
After some time Adam White (the same guy who told Jin-woo about his father on the plane) comes and says that Jin-woo is invited by US Hunters Bureau. In between their journey, Adam White reveals that US Hunters Bureau wants Jin-woo to take Christopher Reid’s place by offering him Kamish’s Rune Stone.
In one of the photos, Jin-woo notices Kamish’s corpse and says that he wants to see it. Adam White says that he has to ask his superiors and the chairman allows the visit but he also goes with them. Upon reaching Hunter Jin-woo performs ‘Shadow Extraction’ without any delay and makes Kamish one of his summon.
Solo Leveling Chapter 143 Release Date and Time
Solo Leveling Chapter 143 will be released this Wednesday around midnight on 10th March 2021. The chapter will first be released in the Korean Language on official publishing partner Kakaopage and then will be released with subtitles into various languages like Indonesian, English, Thai, etc.
|Solo Leveling Chapter 143 Release Date||10th March 2021|
|Solo Leveling Chapter 143 Release Time||4 AM Korean Time|
There is still some time in the release of Solo Leveling 143 but the spoilers are out as the light novel of the series is already published with the same name. Also, the release time and date may vary according to your living area so keep checking your sources to read the chapter as soon as you can.
Solo Leveling Chapter 143 Raw Scans
Solo Leveling Chapter 143 Raw Scans will be released soon and these raw scans will be available to read on Kakaopage’s official website. The subtitled version takes some time to get released. Till then, Read the English spoilers for the upcoming chapter below
Solo Leveling Chapter 143 Spoilers
- In the last chapter, we saw that Kamish has appeared as Jin-woo used Shadow Extraction on his corpse.
- Though, Kamish hates humans so much and says that all humans must be killed.
- Kamish is preparing his breath so that he can destroy all humans standing in front of him.
- Adam White asks Chairman to leave but he denies that there is no escape now.
- Kamish is ready to fire in his red breath.
- Jin-woo shouted ‘That’s enough’ and the flames from Kamish’s mouth started dying.
- Chairman can not believe what is happening like last time Kamish killed hundreds of elite hunters.
- After that Jin-woo starts talking to the monster and mentions that he does not have to follow the Rulers now.
- Kamish pays his respect by lowering his head and says this servant submits to Shadow Sovereign.
- Jin-woo asks Kamish’s real name but Kamish’s body suddenly starts fading away.
- Kamish says he is sorry that he can not serve his new master but the 8 years long gap is the reason he can not keep his energy.
- Kamish says he envies other shadow soldiers as they can serve their master and then completely fades away.
- Jin-woo can not believe it and calls System multiple times but it was of no use.
- A message appeared ‘Shadow Extraction has failed’
- Jin-woo is in a real bad mood now as they head towards the hotel.
- At arriving at the hotel Jin-woo gets to know that Hunter Hwang has to take Yu Jin-Ho away.
- Jin-woo is very angry now and leaves the hotel at the same moment.
- Jin-woo assigns his thousand soldiers to find Yu Jin-Ho.
- On the other side, Thomas Andre is tensed as Hunter Hwang has left the room he was supposed to stay in.
- Thomas issues a new order, ‘Find Hwang before Hunter Jin-woo does’.
- Thomas Andre is angry at Hunter Hwang as it was very reckless but Hwang did his calculation.
- His phone can’t be traced and his location is unknown.
- Laura called Thomas’s office and says we might have something.
- Laura continues ‘Hunter Hwang went to an unknown location three times in last three months.
- Laura convinced the elders at Hunters Bureau for the info on Hunter Hwang by saying ‘If we can not find Hunter Hwang there is a possibility that Hunter Sung Jin-woo and Master Thomas Andre fight each other’.