More than three years later finally Gojo Satoru has been released from Prison Realm in Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 221 and he can’t even catch a breath and indulges in fights from the moment he gets unsealed. Read about it more in the spoilers and raw scans section.
In the last chapter, we saw that the first panel of the chapter showed Gojo’s Prison Realm, followed by a panel that showed Geto’s 309 points. Kenjaku was having a conversation with Kogane and asked for a new rule to be added that will close the entry of the new players in the culling game. Kogane rejected the request. Kenjaku said that Tengen’s Barriers are important to suppress the birth of curses. There are a total of four pure barriers [Joukai] that can enhance the barrier-cursed techniques.
Kenjaku then talked about Bonkai which is superior to Joukai. Kenjaku then threatened Kogane by saying that he will destroy Joukais if the entry of new players is not stopped. Then he explains to Tengen that he is doing all this on purpose. Kogane then gave up and added the rule to restrict new players to join the games from 9:09 PM, 18th November 2018. Then Kenjaku added another rule that stated that the game will end when only Geto and Megumi are alive among all the players.
Tengen asked Kenjaku why he is not ending the game now by destroying the barriers, Kenjaku replied that they are needed for the merge procedure. On the other side, Ui Ui said the same thing Kenjaku can end the game right away by killing everyone except Sukuna. Maki said in the other words they just have to defeat Kenjaku and Sukuna. We saw Hana in a hospital bed, she survived. She was saved by Yuji’s friend Amai and was treated by Shoko. Yuta arrived and said that Hana can not fight but can she switch vessels which she denied.
Then Amai and Yuji talk, Amai asked Yuji if he can still fight as Sukuna is no longer inside him, and Yuji replied that he never helped him anyway. He is like a cursed object now with Sukuna’s energy. Then we saw Yuji, Yuta, Maki, Choso, Hakari, Kashimo, Momo, Kirara, and Miwa together. Choso then gave a book to Yuji from Yuki about the back gate of the prison realm. The chapter ends with Shoko saying that people are waiting for your return, come back Gojo.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 221 Release Date
Jujutsu Kaisen 221 is scheduled to get released officially this Sunday 23rd April 2023. If you also read other Weekly Shonen Jump mangas too, we cover their spoilers every week, check them out from our home page in case you read them.
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 221 Release Date||23rd April 2023|
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 221 Raw Scans||19th April 2023|
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 221 Raw Scans
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 221 Raw Scans have been released and this chapter marks one of the most important chapters of Jujutsu Kaisen manga as Gojo Satoru has been released from Prison Realm.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 221 Spoilers
- Chapter Title – ‘Gain and Loss’
- The chapter starts with Yuji and Takaba preparing to unseal Gojo.
- Hana asks if is it okay to unlock the seal inside the building.
- Takaba says that ‘Yeah, it looks like a dull place to welcome someone, let’s decorate’.
- Hana then explained how time runs inside the prison realm.
- Those 19 days might be a moment or they can be like 100 years.
- Shoko says it could be really dangerous to unseal Gojo there.
- Yuji, Hakari, and Kirara imagine Gojo going berserk and thinking that could be dangerous.
- They are being cautious about this unsealing.
- Then Hana activates Angel’s cursed technique and then…
- But to everyone’s surprise, nothing is there and everything has vanished.
- Hana then tries to explain how it is not her fault.
- She says that Gojo might have turned evil and her light make him disappear.
- There is an earthquake. Kenjaku says he put Prison Realm 8000 meters deep in the ground but…
- Gojo has been unsealed from Prison Realm.
- It looks like Kenjaku vs Gojo Round-2.
- Kenjaku tries to irritate Gojo but Gojo says that he should choose his world carefully now as these are his last moments.
- But then someone intervenes in the fight, it’s Sukuna.
- The second round of Sukuna vs Gojo starts.
- Gojo says you have changed quite a lot, Megumi.
- Small flashback from the time when Sukuna took over Yuji and said he will kill Gojo first.
- Sukuna says this might be Megumi but he will still kill Gojo.
- Gojo makes fun of Sukuna saying the guy who ran away from Yuji is acting all mighty.
- Uraume is enraged after hearing this and gets punched for intervening and the single punch sends her flying.
- Kenjaku arrives and stops the fight and says to Gojo that he must fulfill his promise before the fight.
- Gojo also says that he felt like he was forgetting something.
- It is 19th November in Jujutsu Kaisen manga and the fight will take place on December 24th.
- Chapter ends.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 221?
To read the latest Jujutsu Kaisen chapter you can visit two different websites but we recommend you use only official websites and legally support the artists. Jujutsu Kaisen 221 will be officially (and for free) available to read in English at MangaPlus and Shonen Jump section on the Viz Media official website.
You can also follow us on our social media handles Facebook and Twitter for more updates about Jujutsu Kaisen manga and other manga series.
Boruto Chapter 61 Spoilers, Raw Scans, Release Date