Sukuna is a man of his word and he did what he told Yuji before taking over Megumi in Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 213. Yuji is on the back foot here and was not able to do anything but Hana also made a very naive move and she has to pay a price for that. Read more about it in the spoilers section below.
The last chapter started with a flashback from the time when Tsumiki was in the hospital after she woke up from a coma and Megumi went to meet her. Tsumiki talked about the difficulties she faced after waking up from the coma and Megumi told her that it will be all okay soon. Yuji was looking at all this and was thinking that everything will be alright once Gojo sensei gets freed.
Then in present, Kogane added the rule the imposter Tsumiki asked to add. Megumi was furious and asked the imposter who is she and the imposter jokingly replied that can’t even recognize his own sister. Then we got to know that incarnates can get modern knowledge from the vessel’s brain by reading their memories and can act as the vessel too.
Then the imposter said that it’s been around one thousand years since he fought Sukuna and it’s about time they do that. Then the imposter grew wings and flew away, Yuji and Hana followed but then Sukuna took over Yuji and knocked out Hana. Sukuna uttered the word of the binding vow they made in the past and now Yuji has to follow whatever Sukuna says.
The vow is that Sukuna will switch over for 1 minute when Yuji says the keyword. In that one minute, Sukuna will not kill anyone but Yuji will not remember anything about it once it’s over. Sukuna then called this all a gamble and then put some special cursed energy into a finger and plucked it.
Then Sukuna laughed at how naive Yuji is and said that he never mentioned that Sukuna can not hurt himself or Yuji. Megumi then understood what was happening and tried to activate Mahoraga but Sukuna stopped him and feed him the finger forcibly. Now Sukuna has taken over Megumi while Yuji is back to normal but we can tell by the terror on the face of Yuji that something is about to happen.
Jujutsu Kaisen 213 Release Date
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter is scheduled to be released officially this Sunday 12th February 2023. If you also read other Weekly Shonen Jump mangas too, we cover their spoilers every week, check them out from our home page in case you read them.
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 213 Release Date||12th February 2023|
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 213 Raw Scans||8th February 2023|
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 213 Raw Scans
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 213 Raw Scans are out. The chapter shows that Sukuna did exactly what he told about the loophole in the promise he made to Yuji but then Hana interfered and it looks like she will pay the price for it.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 213 Spoilers
- Chapter Title – ‘Fearsome Womb – Part 5’
- Sukuna has realized the real potential of Megumi’s cursed technique but he also knows that it comes along with a limitation.
- Megumi is also not a perfect Vessel but more like a cage like Yuji.
- Sukuna is now waiting for the time when Megumi’s soul breaks.
- Yuji looks really horrified and calls out to Megumi but Sukuna attacks him.
- Yuji’s finger is not healed.
- Sukuna punched Yuji so hard that he crashes over several buildings and blood is coming out of his mouth.
- Takaba and Maki notice this and heads over to where Yuji and Sukuna are.
- Sukuna says that Insects spring up out of nowhere at all times.
- Then Sukuna makes hand signs of Megumi’s cursed technique and summons Nue.
- This version of Nue looks very different from Megumi’s summon and it looks so big and powerful.
- This change is because of the power difference between Sukuna and Megumi.
- Sukuna then sends huge bolts of lightning all over the place using Nue.
- Hana arrives at the same time.
- Hana screams at the angel for activating the purification light.
- Angel says they can not do anything as Megumi is ‘The Fallen’ right now.
- Angel then asks Hana to use her cursed technique to separate Sukuna and then erase him.
- She starts the chant and activates her cursed technique.
- Hana chants through a trumpet and Sukuna gets peeled off.
- Hana screams that Megumi belongs to her and a voice says ‘I Remember’.
- Sukuna’s markings slowly disappear from Megumi’s body.
- Megumi says ‘Thank you. It’s okay now.’
- Hana approaches Megumi to hug him, Angel warns her not to.
- As she hugs Megumi, Sukuna’s mouth widens to swallow Hana.
- Chapter ends.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 213?
To read the latest Jujutsu Kaisen chapter you can visit two different websites but we recommend you use only official websites and support the artists in a legal way. Jujutsu Kaisen 213 will be officially (and for free) available to read in English at MangaPlus and Shonen Jump section on the Viz Media official website.