Choso gets up again and with the help of his brothers looks like he achieved what he wanted from this battle in Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 204. A new fighter appears at the end and will be fighting Kenjaku soon.
In the previous chapter, we saw that Choso was fighting Kenjaku as he wanted to know more about Kenjaku’s techniques. Choso’s plan is to tell about those techniques to Tsukumo and Tengen. Choso said that he is not afraid to die in this battle and his mother’s curse is his motivation.
Kenjaku was not serious about this battle and was only using low-level curses but they were able to deal damage to Choso. Choso then asked about Yuji’s role in the wider picture and Kenjaku said that his role is over and he is merely a vessel. Choso gets angry at Kenjaku for imposing blame on Yuji for all this chaos.
He tried to attack him but failed. Then Kenjaku talked about how great Geto’s powers are. Choso got knocked out and then had an internal monologue where he failed his brothers, this gave him power and he got up again to fight Kenjaku while raging.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 204 Release Date
Jujutsu Kaisen 204 is scheduled to be released officially this Sunday 13th November 2022. If you also read other Weekly Shonen Jump mangas, we cover their spoilers too, check them out from the home page in case you read them.
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 204 Release Date||13th November 2022|
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 204 Raw Scans||9th November 2022|
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 204 Raw Scans
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 204 Raw Scans have been released. This chapter shows the ongoing fight between Choso and Kenjaku and looks like Choso succeeded in his mission to know about Kenjaku’s CT.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 204 Spoilers
- Chapter Title – ‘Blood and Oil – 3’
- Yuuji, Eso, and Kechizu encourage Choso by smiling and by giving him a little push “Do your best, bro/Choso.”
- Choso starts fighting Kenjaku and uses techniques inspired by Eso and Kechizu’s techniques.
- He uses his renewed power and looks like he lands a hit on Kenjaku.
- Kenjaku manages to block the attack using a small curse.
- Choso still has too much energy and raging to attack.
- Kenjaku says that the toxic blood of the Death Paintings will not work on him.
- Choso then uses a new attack and releases a final explosive blood bomb.
- The technique does not seem to work out.
- This means that Kenjaku used a technique to nullify Choso’s attack.
- Kenjaku gets angry about it as he had to use this technique.
- No other information was given about Kenjaku’s technique.
- Yuki appears with her Shikigami and will be fighting Kenjaku.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 204?
To read the latest Jujutsu Kaisen chapter you can visit two different websites but we recommend you use only official websites and support the artists in a legal way. Jujutsu Kaisen 204 will be officially (and for free) available to read in English at MangaPlus and Shonen Jump section on the Viz Media official website.