Kenjaku/Geto has convinced the American President and Lieutenant Gary in Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 201 that they are missing something special and this might be their chance to take a lead against other countries. Read more about it below.
In the previous chapter, we saw Yuji trying to mimic Sukuna so that Megumi could understand that the fallen angel Kurusu was talking about was Sukuna. Megumi got the message Yuji wanted to deliver. We saw that Kenjaku was in the US and was having a meeting with the President and the senators.
He offered them special glasses that could see the cursed spirits. He also showed them a film of Gojo and other sorcerers and framed them as bad guys. On the other side, Yuji was ready to sacrifice himself to free Gojo Sensei. Angel then notified that a huge number of players just entered the arena. To be exact the number was 807.
Uraume was also with Kenjaku. Then a scientist explained what is cursed energy to the president and how useful it could be in the terms of energy. President knew that Kenjaku was looking for his authority to abduct Japanese people as research samples.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 201 Release Date
Jujutsu Kaisen 201 is going to be released officially this Sunday 16th October 2022. If you read other Weekly Shonen Jump mangas, we cover their spoilers too, check them out from the home page in case you read them.
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 201 Release Date||16th October 2022|
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 201 Raw Scans||13th October 2022|
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 201 Raw Scans
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 201 Raw Scans are out and look like the 807 new players that entered the culling game arena where the American soldiers led by Kenjaku and Urahime abduct Jujutsu sorcerers as test objects. Read more in the spoilers section.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 201 Spoilers
- A new character Cyrus is introduced who is an army commander.
- US President is angry at Cyrus for proposing the idea of abducting humans for research.
- Cyrus says they can not fall behind other countries in terms of alternative energy.
- President then asks Lieutenant Gary how many soldiers are required for this mission.
- Gary asks Kenjaku about the white-haired man and Kenjaku says he will be sealed in November.
- Gary says that one battalion will be enough for this mission and asks Cyrus if a dozen of Sorcerers are enough for his research to which Cyrus agrees.
- Gary then says that Japanese people lack muscle and bullets so it will be easy.
- Kenjaku asks to deploy at least 800 soldiers.
- Gary laughs at Kenjaku and says aren’t the Japanese people weak and timid?
- Uraume is angry and says ‘Let’s try it then.’
- Kenjaku says that they are sorcerers and outside there are 15 soldiers.
- 13 out of those 15 are elite soldiers and can stop Kenjaku according to President.
- Kenjaku is bored but he has a technique that could impress the Americans.
- President tells Gary that he went too far with deploying such high-level soldiers.
- The Lieutenant says that they do not need a normal victory instead they need an overwhelming one.
- Gary was talking and then we see a huge curse looking like an elephant [Similar to Lord Ganesha from Hindu Mythology].
- All the Elite soldiers stationed outside start to fly up in the air.
- In the end, Kenjaku appears and says you must have understood what I was talking about so let’s start the ‘Sorcerer Hunt’.
- The chapter ends with Angel, Megumi, Yuuji, and Takaba rushing out.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen 201?
To read the latest Jujutsu Kaisen chapter you can visit two different websites but we recommend you use only official websites and support the artists in a legal way. Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 201 will be officially (and for free) available to read in English at MangaPlus and Shonen Jump section on the Viz Media official website.
You can also follow us on our social media handles Facebook and Twitter for more updates about Jujutsu Kaisen manga and other manga series.
Kaiju No 8 Chapter 34 Spoilers, Raw Scans, Release Date