Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 195 focuses on the newly introduced guys – the Katana guy and the Sumo wrestler. The sword guy turns out to be no normal guy and slashes Naoya easily. Read more about it below.
In the previous chapter, we saw that Naoya was taunting Maki after attacking her and he mentioned her sister Mai. In the meantime, Kamo again attacked Naoya using his Piercing Blood technique. Naoya realized that Kamo uses his own blood for his technique. Kamo was using too much blood while using his technique and he might die due to heavy blood loss.
Kamo said to Maki that he will stay behind while Maki leaves the barrier. Maki wanted to rest sometime so that their chance of winning can increase. Kamo used his technique again and we saw a flashback from his past. Then Kamo got attacked multiple times and looked seriously injured.
Then there was an explanation about Naoya’s hardness. Kamo said that Naoya is even faster than Hanami. Then we saw that two new players entered the game, one of them being a sumo wrestler. The chapter ended with Kamo and the old dude shouting in sync.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 195 Release Date
Jujutsu Kaisen 195 is set to be released officially Sunday 28th August 2022. If you read other Weekly Shonen Jump mangas, we cover their spoilers too, check them out from the home page in case you read them.
|Jujutsu Kaisen 195 Release Date||28th August 2022|
|Jujutsu Kaisen 195 Raw Scans Release||25th August 2022|
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 195 Raw Scans
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 195 Raw Scans are out and it looks like the old guy from the last chapter is a master swordsman. We get some info about both guys in this chapter.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 195 Spoilers
- In a small flashback of 2nd November, we see that the Katana guy is from Sakurajima and the Sumo guy is from Miyazaki.
- Now in the present time, Maki joins the fight again.
- She cuts off Naoya’s arm that was about to hit Kamo.
- It’s been only three minutes she started resting.
- Katana guy screams at Maki and asks for her sword once he saw it.
- Maki gives Mai’s sword to him.
- Just as he yields the sword, everyone feels immense pressure on them.
- The katana guy was famous for his swordsmanship.
- The pressure they felt was not a result of a spell but it was the killing intent when he picked up the sword.
- Katana Guy slashes Naoya with Mai’s sword easily.
- Then he says something to Maki due to which Maki has a moment of enlightenment.
- Maki realizes that the Katana guy is using Mai’s sword differently than her.
- It feels to her that she is lacking something.
- Then she asks herself what’s the difference between her and Shibuya Toji.
- The chapter ends with the Sumo guy drawing a sumo circle and saying “Simple Domain”.
- The name of the Katana Guy is Daidou Hagane while the Sumo guy’s name is Miyo Rokujyuushi.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen 195?
To read the latest Jujutsu Kaisen chapter you can visit two different websites but we recommend you to use only official websites and support the artists in a legal way. Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 195 will be officially (and for free) available to read in English at MangaPlus and Shonen Jump section on the Viz Media official website.