Naoya keeps evolving and gets stronger after each evolution and in Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 192, he is giving tough fight to Kamo and Maki both. In the last panels, he evolved again and looks more agile than before. Read more about it in the spoilers section below.
In the last chapter, we saw Noritoshi run into an old Kamo clan member named Shino. Kamo was looking for help to get in contact with Principal Gakuganji, the Gojo, and the Zenin Clan. Shino did not recognize him but later said that he do resemble master Noritoshi. Then sliding doors show Brain Geto sitting in peace and they talk about the jujutsu world problems.
Kamo thought that Geto was going to attack and kill him but Geto said that it does not make any difference even if he is alive. In Sakurajima, Maki and Noritoshi were looking at the cursed spirit that just entered the barrier. There was something off about that spirit and they both were able to feel it.
Then that spirit went for an attack and it was very fast to everyone’s surprise and it pinned Maki into a wall. Maki guarded herself with his hands and then attacks but fails. Then the spirit reveals itself to be Naoya and said it had come to this side too.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 192 Release Date
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 192 is returning after a week’s break and is scheduled to be released Sunday 31st July 2022. Also if you read other Weekly Shonen Jump mangas, we cover their spoilers too, check them out from the home page if you read them.
|Jujutsu Kaisen 192 Release Date||31st July 2022|
|Jujutsu Kaisen 192 Raw Scans||28th July 2022|
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 192 Raw Scans
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 192 Raw Scans are out and the battle continues between Naoya and Kamo-Maki duo as Naoya keeps evolving and changing its form one after another. Check the scans below.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 192 Spoilers
- The chapter starts with a flashback where we see Gakuganji informing Kamo that an enemy must be killed using Jujutsu to prevent it from turning into a cursed spirit after death.
- At present, Maki thinks Naoya turned into a curse because she killed him without any cursed weapons.
- Naoya tells Maki that it was her mother who killed him.
- Naoya then attacks Maki and grabs her by her neck.
- Naoya evolves and turns into a caterpillar.
- Kamo comes to help Maki and the battle forwards.
- This look of Naoya looks really creepy or you could say pretty ugly.
- After the combined attack from Kamo and Maki, Naoya’s caterpillar form explodes.
- Then it starts wrapping itself in order to evolve again.
- It turns into a huge wrapped sphere and Kamo attacks it using his Piercing Blood Technique.
- The sphere falls due to Kamo’s attack but it’s too late already as Naoya is already evolved.
- Kamo let his guard down thinking that Naoya had high speed even when he was still a cursed womb but what kind of speed could he have gained after he evolved.
- In the next panel, Naoya can be seen punching Kamo at a very high speed.
- Chapter ends.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 192?
To read the latest Jujutsu Kaisen chapter you can visit two different websites but we recommend you to use only official websites and support the artists in a legal way. Jujutsu Kaisen 192 will be officially (and for free) available to read in English at MangaPlus and Shonen Jump section on the Viz Media official website.
You can also follow us on our social media handles Facebook and Twitter for more updates about Jujutsu Kaisen manga and other manga series.
Boku no My Hero Academia 300 Chapter Raw Scans, Spoilers Released