Hakari and Charles will start their fight in Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 182. Charles uses a big G-Pen that he uses to draw his manga and to use his cursed technique to see the future. Hakari is also serious this time. Read more about it in the below sections.
In the last chapter, we saw Ryu and Yuta talking as their fight ended with Yuta winning. Ryu mentioned Sukuna and we saw Sukuna in his four-arm form. Uro was also alive and Ryu compared his relationship with her to a lovers’ quarrel. Then Yuta asked them to transfer their points.
We also got a panel of Miwa in the Sendai colony. Then we saw two new characters, the first one was a Japanese-born french mangaka named Charles while the other one is an editor. Charles came to submit his manga but the editor did not like the idea Charles took it personally and broke his finger.
Charles is also a player of culling games and went with Hakari. They were talking normally at first but soon it turned into a quarrel and now in the upcoming chapter, they will be facing each other.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 182 Release Date
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 182 is scheduled to be released Sunday 24th April 2022. Also if you read other Weekly Shonen Jump mangas, we cover their spoilers, check them out if you read them too.
|Jujutsu Kaisen 182 Release Date
|24th April 2022
|Jujutsu Kaisen 182 Raw Scans
|21st April 2022
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 182 Raw Scans
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 182 Raw Scans has been released. The first scan below shows French mangaka Charles with his G-Pen which he also uses as a weapon in his culling game fights. The second scan shows Hakari activating his domain expansion and Charles awestruck as all the info about Hakari’s domain expansion got transmitted to his brain.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 182 Spoilers
- Charles wields a G-Pen (A pen used for drawing manga) as his weapon.
- Hakari is also getting serious and uses his domain expansion.
- Charles uses his cursed technique ‘G-Battlestaff’.
- Charles says that how all mangaka experience different universes in their minds as a quote from Hoshino Katsura (the mangaka of D.gray-man).
- Then he says that due to the Jujutsu world being in shambles, he has lost all motivation as a reader and a creator.
- The fight is going on and we can see that Charles can see 1 second of the future through a manga panel.
- And if he uses G-pen he can see further.
- Then Charles attacks Hakari with his G-pen and slashes his cheek.
- Charles gives another manga reference for it.
- Then Charles says ‘The conditions are fulfilled’ and a square from his pen gets thrown on Hakari’s chest.
- Hakari tries to attack Charles but suddenly gets thrown to the ground.
- Hakari is annoyed and launches his domain expansion.
- Due to Hakari’s domain expansion power, all info about Hakari’s cursed technique gets transmitted into Charles’ brain.
- Chapter ends.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 182?
To read the latest Jujutsu Kaisen chapter you can visit two different websites but we recommend you to use only official websites and support the artists in a legal way. Jujutsu Kaisen 182 will be officially (and for free) available to read in English at MangaPlus and Shonen Jump section on the Viz Media official website.