The fights in the Sendai Colony have ended and Yuta has earned a total of 200 points in Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 181. We have Sukuna and a new interesting character in this chapter. Read more about it in the spoilers section below.
In the last chapter, we saw on the first page Rika was holding Yuta and Rika’s cursed spirit doll. Yuta and Ryu were fighting with blasts. The fight was intense and could be compared to the Yuta vs Geto fight from Jujutsu Kaisen Vol. 0.
Yuta tried to lie and said that he can only blast once but Ryu read through it and attacked Yuta with the granite blast instead. Ryu noticed that Rika also can blast on his own. Ryu tried to intimidate Yuta by saying that he can do anything better than Yuta.
Ryu was still confused about Yuta’s cursed technique and thought that it takes others CT when Rika bites them as it happened with Uro and then Yuta used the same technique afterward. The fight did not stop even after Yuta’s connection with Rika stopped, the fight turned into a fistfight.
Ryu was excited as he was using his full power for the first time and compared the situation to a dessert. Then Yuta pinned Ryu to the ground and used a granite blast directly on him. Ryu gets defeated but he said he was satisfied and had a great meal.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 181 Release Date
Jujutsu Kaisen 181 is scheduled to be released Sunday 17th April 2022. Also if you read other Weekly Shonen Jump mangas, we cover their spoilers, check them out if you read them too.
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 181 Release Date||17th April 2022|
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 181 Raw Scans||14th April 2022|
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 181 Raw Scans
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 181 Raw Scans has been released. The first scan below shows Yuta and Ryu after the fight while they are talking about Uro and other stuff. The second scan shows Hakari and the newly introduced french mangaka Charles who are going to fight in the next chapter.
The third scan shows Sukuna after a very long time. The first tweet below shows Uro and Ryu on the cover page of Weekly Shonen Jump issue 20 while the second tweet shows Yuta panels from the upcoming JJK chapter.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 181 Spoilers
- Chapter Title – Tokyo no.2 Colony Part 1
- The chapter starts with Yuta and Ryu talking, Ryu mentions Sukuna.
- Uro is still alive and Ryu compares his relationship with her to a lovers’ quarrel.
- Yuta asks Ryu to transfer his points.
- Ryu says that if it was not for the points, Yuta would have killed him.
- Yuta now possesses 200 points from Ryu and Uro.
- A panel shows Miwa in Sendai Colony.
- Then two new characters are introduced who talk about a mangaka’s life.
- The first one is a Japanese born french mangaka named Charles,
- The other guy is an editor.
- Charles came to Shueisha to submit a manga draft but the editor did not like it.
- Charles took it personally and breaks the editor’s finger and says if he wants something realistic he should watch a live-action movie or take a look at some photographs.
- Charles is a player in the culling games and then went with Hakari.
- Hakari and Charles are chatting and they talk about why they are participating in the culling game.
- Hakari tries to anger Charles and gives him a reason to fight.
- Hakari says that he will not read any of his manga as he is very gloomy.
- Hakari calls Charles a disgusting otaku, Charles is angry while tears are coming down his eyes.
- Chapter ends.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 181?
To read the latest Jujutsu Kaisen chapter you can visit two different websites but we recommend you to use only official websites and support the artists in a legal way. Jujutsu Kaisen 181 will be officially (and for free) available to read in English at MangaPlus and Shonen Jump section on the Viz Media official website.
You can also follow us on our social media handles Facebook and Twitter for more updates about Jujutsu Kaisen manga and other manga series.
(Star’s Death) Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 333 Raw Scans, Spoilers, Release Date