Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 143 will show Yuta and Naoya’s next move as Yuta has already defeated Itadori and knocked out Choso in the last chapter. The spoilers are out for the next chapter, you can read them below.
In the last chapter, we mostly saw the fight between Choso and Naoya. Naoya stabbed Choso with a knife as he thought it will be disadvantageous for Choso if he uses his Blood manipulation technique but it does not affect Choso because as a semi-cursed spirit he does not have to care about any blood loss.
Choso uses his blood manipulation technique and Naoya gets caught into it and his body feels heavier. Thinking Choso can not use Blood manipulation twice, Naoya went to attack Choso directly but Choso used his mastered technique Supernova and Naoya deals heavy damage.
Then out of nowhere Yuta appears carrying Yuji and knocks Choso out in a single punch. Touji was mentioned in the previous chapter. More will be revealed in Jujutsu Kaisen 143.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 143 Release Date
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 143 is set to be released on Sunday, 21st March 2021 with other weekly shonen jump titles – My Hero Academia 306, Black Clover 286, and other titles. The spoilers and raw scans for the upcoming chapter have been released and you can read them below.
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 143 Release Date||21st March 2021|
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 143 Raw Scans||18th March 2021|
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 143 Raw Scans
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 143 Raw Scans has been released online. We are also attaching a piece of it so you can the idea of where JJK 143 is heading.
JJK Chapter 143 Spoilers based on leaks and raw scans also have been covered in the spoilers section below. Don’t forget to check them out.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 143 Spoilers
- Chapter Title: ‘Once Again.’
- The chapter starts with Yuta saying ‘You seem in trouble Naoya-kun’.
- Naoya replies ‘Don’t look down on me.
- Yuta takes Yuji to a cap fire and revealed that Gojou sensei went overseas to meet with him.
- Their fight was all planned.
- Yuta says ‘It was the month of September, Gojou Sensei came and asked me to take care of you. That’s why I had no choice but just start pretending that I am going to kill you.’
- Yuji replies ‘Pretending?’
- At the time of Yuta and Gojou’s meeting, Gojou sensei asked about Miguel and where is he right now.
- According to Yuta, Miguel does not want to meet Gojou sensei.
- The scene shifts to some time before where Yuta asks if Naoya wanted Yuta to heal him?
- Yuta says that he can heal people using Reversed Cursed Technique.
- In exchange, you report to the elders that Itadori Yuji is dead.
- We see baby Itadori in this chapter.
- Yuji remembers a flashback of a talk between his father Jin Itadori and his grandfather.
- They are talking about Jin’s relationship with a woman.
- Yuta explains more things to Yuji.
- Yuta says this is the second time we are faking your death and higher-ups at Jujujtsu high will find out about it eventually but it will give us some time.
- No mention of Choso in this chapter.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 143?
To read Jujutsu Kaisen 143 online you can visit two different websites but we recommend you to use only official websites and support the artists in a legal way. Jujutsu Kaisen 143 will be officially (and free) available to read in English on Manga Plus and Shonen Jump section on the Viz Media official website.
You can also follow us on Facebook for more updates about Jujutsu Kaisen 143 Spoilers and other updates related to anime and manga.
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Season 2 Episode 16 Release Date, Time, Preview