Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 138 is on a break this week and the chapter will be released next week in the next Shonen Jump issue. The break was not planned and it was suddenly announced on the 4th of February. The manga series will continue next week.
In the last chapter, A new arc started after the completion of the Shibuya Incident arc. Getou has retreated from the battlefield after releasing thousands of cursed spirits that reside in normal people and now these spirits will be out fighting each other.
Gojou Satoru was considered responsible for the Shibuya incident and whoever releases him from his seal will be considered the same guilty. Itadori Yuji is not to be executed with immediate effect and this work is given to Yuta Okkotsu.
Also, we can see a personality change in Yuta as he seems very different than before. He is looking very determined to kill Itadori after being appointed as an executioner for Yuji. The principal of Tokyo Jujutsu School Yaga Masamichi will also be executed as a preparator of the Shibuya incident.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 138 Release Date
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 138 is set to be released on Sunday, 14th February 2021 with other weekly shonen jump titles – Black Clover Chapter 281, My Hero Academia Chapter 300, and other titles. The spoilers and raw scans for the upcoming chapter will be released next week.
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 138 Release Date||14th February 2021|
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 138 Raw Scans||12th February 2021|
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 138 Raw Scans
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 138 Raw Scans will be released next week 2-3 days before the official English release of the chapter. We will make a separate thread for that next week.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 138 Spoilers
- Maki is seriously injured.
- Yuta and Naoya are going after Yuji and Choso.
- 3 new Special first Grade shamans introduced in this chapter from the Zenin Family.
- These shamans are Naoya, Ougi, and Kanichi.
- Naoya became the head of the clan after news of Naobito’s death spread.
- Naoya wants to avenge Naobito.
- Naobito died as a result of Jougo’s attack.
- Naobito declares Gojo next successor but in case he ends up unavailable then Megumi is next in line.
- Yuji is upset about what happened and holds himself responsible.
- He also says that he can follow his companions as he is now and decides to follow Choso.
- Yuji and Choso part their ways with others while exorcizing cursed spirits in Tokyo.
- More spoilers and raw scans are awaited.
JJK Chapter 138 will also be released on the same day as raw scans. We will have to wait one more week but it going to be worth it as the new arc has just started and the new fights will be breaking out soon. Also, as Getou mentioned the age of cursed spirits is returning. That part is also going to be very unexpected.
Sukuna’s part is also going to be very interesting as he is the king of curses and Getou mentioned ‘Thousands of Itadoris’ so this might be a good thing for Sukuna as the world is going to be populated with curses but will be hard for Jujutsu Sorcerers as they will have their hands full.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 138?
Jujutsu Kaisen 138 can be read online on two different websites but we recommend you to use only official websites and support the artists in a legal way. Jujutsu Kaisen 138 will be available to read on Manga Plus and Shonen Jump section on the Viz Media official website.