Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 137 will be starting a new arc after the long-running Shibuya incident arc ended after 54 chapters. We will discuss the upcoming chapter release date, spoilers, and what we know about the upcoming arc.
In the last chapter, Yuji and Brain (Getou) had a long discussion over the world filled with cursed spirits but they both follow their own philosophies and ideologies. Yuji tried to fight Getou but he retrieved from the battlegrounds.
After the discussion was over Brain released thousand of cursed spirits that resides in people. He says to Sukuna that ‘are you listening. The world of Heian is back and it will be The Golden age for cursed spirits’.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 137 Release Date
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 137 is set to be released on Sunday, 31st January 2021 with other weekly shonen jump titles – Black Clover Chapter 280, My Hero Academia Chapter 299, and other titles. The spoilers and raw scans for the upcoming chapter are already out. Read them below.
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 137 Release Date||31st January 2021|
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 137 Raw Scans||28th January 2021|
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 137 Raw Scans
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 137 Raw Scans are already out and can be seen on various websites. We are also attaching a part from the JJK Chapter 137 Raw scans. We hope you enjoy this new arc.
We have also covered the spoilers based on these raw scans and leaked pictures. You can read the below in the Spoilers section below.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 137 Spoilers
JJK Chapter 137 will be starting a new arc after Getou retreated from the battlegrounds after releasing thousand of cursed spirits. This new arc will be very interesting as these cursed spirits will be fighting each other and the world will not be the same as before.
- Official Title – Hard and White
- Gojou Satoru was considered responsible for the Shibuya incident.
- Gojou sensei is now permanently exiled from Jujutsu World and releasing him from his seal will be considered a heinous crime.
- Yaga Masamichi will be executed as a preparator of the Shibuya incident.
- Itadori Yuji’s sentence is now in effect.
- Yuji is ordered to be executed immediately.
- Yuuta is appointed as the executioner of Itadori Yuuji.
- Yuta: “I’m going to kill Yuji Itadori”
- Yuta Okkotsu seems very different than before it looks like something happened with him.
- More spoilers are awaited.
- We will update them as soon as we receive them.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 137?
Jujutsu Kaisen 137 can be read online on two different websites but we recommend you to use only official websites and support the artists in a legal way. Jujutsu Kaisen 137 will be available to read on Manga Plus and Shonen Jump section on the Viz Media official website.