Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 136 will be one of the last chapters of the long-running ‘The Shibuya Incident’ arc and the arc will end with Chapter 137. A Jujutsu Kaisen news and spoilers source provided this info about the end of the Arc.
In the previous chapter, Choso is pretty angry at Getou for attacking and beating his brother Itadori Yuji. Choso tries to attack Getou but Getou dodges the attack easily. Panda and other Jujutsu mates try to help Choso but an ally from Getou’s side uses an Ice attack.
This freezes them all onto their places and they can’t break through the ice. At the end of the chapter, Yuki Tsumoko appears and asks Getou and strange question but it might feel similar to you.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 136 Release Date
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 136 will be released on 24th January 2021 with other weekly shonen jump titles – Black Clover Chapter 279, My Hero Academia Chapter 298, and others. The spoilers and raw scans for the upcoming chapter are already out.
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 136 Release Date||24th January 2021|
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 136 Raw Scans||21st January 2021|
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 136 Raw Scans
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 136 Raw Scans has been released and can be found in related forums. We are also attaching a tweet with JJK Chapter 136 Raw scans. Hope you enjoy this chapter.
We have also covered the spoilers based on these raw scans and leaked pictures. You can read the below in the Spoilers section below.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 136 Spoilers
For the last few chapters, we have seen continuous fighting between various characters but this going to end soon and we will be entering a brand new arc from JJK Chapter 137. The previous chapter shows how Choso was angry at Getou for attacking Itadori whom he considers a brother and fights Getou.
At the last panel, Yuki Tsumoko makes an entrance and asks Getou ‘What type of girls you like’. Read the chapter summary and spoilers below.
- Title: The Shibuya Incident, Part 53
- Yuki talks to Brain in order to buy some time.
- Yuki asks about how to get rid of this world of cursed spirits.
- Yuki says that the world would be a lot nicer and humanity will reach the next stage.
- Brain responds with ‘optimization of cursed energy’.
- Yuki says that cursed spirits are exponentially increasing in Japan and soon they will be all over the world.
- Brain says he doesn’t care about people and curses as his true goal is neither a world without curses nor peace.
- Brain reveals his true goal saying ‘It is to reveal the cursed energy within people’.
- Brain gives an example of Choso as an experiment of such things.
- But it was a failure but in order to achieve great results, these types of experiments are a must.
- Then Brain activates Idle Mutation on two non-sorcerers.
- The first one is like Itadori who ate a cursed object.
- And the second one is like Junpei who possess some power but does not have brains for it.
- Then Brain unties a knot and says to Yuji that he has released all the seals he put on cursed objects.
- They will soon wake up and will start to fight.
- Brain names them ‘One Thousand Evil Itadoris’.
- Yuji gets mad at Brain and wants to fight.
- Choso’s poison starts working on Uraume and everyone is free from ice.
- Toudou, Mei, and others were taken to safety.
- Panda Recovers, Kamo Boy says he remained calm through Blood Manipulation.
- Kusakabe stays on the floor and pretends he can’t fight.
- Brain releases thousands of cursed spirits and starts to leave.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 136?
You can read Jujutsu Kaisen 136 online print on two different websites but we recommend you to use only official websites and support the artists in a legal way. Jujutsu Kaisen 136 will be available to read on Manga Plus and Shonen Jump section on the Viz Media official website.